anyone here play Samurai warriors 3 on wii?

Biza

well as the title says im looking for friendcodes and people to play samurai warriors pokemon battle revolution and monster hunter

well atm im playing most SMW 3 so heres my friend code 4728-2456-5648

later il add my other fc from pbr and mh3

xD its fun il got my char biza and its looks like a mosquetero with a huge disk with knifes it rocks =P but its boring to play alone thats why im looking for people to play with jeje

there is nothing better than pressing the same crap all over and over again killing a bunch of retarded enemies, then going to the next group doing the same with a bunch of useless allies by your side. Every single Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors titles are like most of the best games i have ever played! :D I don't see why reviewers rate most of the Warriors titles so poorly other than it being too repetitive.

i only played Samurai Warriors on PS2 and DW 1, 2, 3, 4, Strikeforce, and NEXT

xd its like pokemon its the same on each game but well its fun to play things like that jaja x.x some missions are hard as hell jaja dont think em are so repititive il die on diferent forms each try and won on a diferent ways too lol

• 4 weeks later...

que aces jugando esos juegos bezi mejor juega psobb denuevo yo estoy solo ya no queda nadie de los de antes ¬¬ y si no jugaras entonces dame tus items aksjkajskajska o si tienes una darkflow mejor xd

xd ps divertirme bro ya no hay viejos q jueguen puro novatillo q dona y hackeyrs players asi ni dan ganas de regresar la vrd algun dia q tenga chance alomejor y me animo ahorita no creo ando juntando pa mi 3ds y pa mi black and white 2 xD

alomejor entro la prox semana esta semana mucha friega en el trabajo =P y ps el fin de semana voy a salir haber si te hayo por aka la prox sem bro q gusto verte por aka jeje.