Fomar looking for new team.

latinoman07

Hi in game name is Wargandi. I am not new to game but new as of now. What I mean is I havent play this game since Blue burst you had to play. Trying out this private server to see if I will offically return to game. I am looking for a team that I can talk to when I am questing and leveling. Not looking to be power level since I love to just play the game. I dont like hacking of any kind and wish to find a fun group to just talk to. partying is nice but I wont be begging for it from any team or beg to be power level. I just want people to talk to so I dont feel lonely thats all lol.

The style I want to play with my fomar is combat fomar. like I did back in the day. What is mean is a force running around with a saber slashing enemies and healing/support along side melee. Was fun back in day. use to solo everything and love partying.

So if any teams are looking I wouldnt mind joining. just send me a messenge here or if u see a guy online name Wargandi hit me up.

There are lots of teams who'd gladly welcome you in their ranks, good luck^^