B>df shield

King Ra

im pretty sure im not going to get one, most of you don't have one and if you do your not going to sell it so im'a just make this just incase. i guess ill pay in pds, i dont have much right now but im going to get more so if your willing to sell make price in forum. you can also check my trade list, which is like in either the 2nd or 3rd topic list so just keep looking! not much really on there.

In game name is burgrking.

i dont understand how that works..peolple sell a ftd for 45-50pds but a df shield goes for 50...and you still need 3 other items, whats the point of making a ftd then? yes maybe better def and resist but just sell the df and the other 3 items and you can buy a ftd with pds still left over

the other items isnt the problem, if the main thing your trying to get is less then one of its compents then theres no points of making the item instead just have someone else waste there money and you buy one and still have pds left over