mag for fomarl

Vazerty

hello,

Any1 can say me how many dex (precisely) a mag must be at level 200 (for maxed ata) with only V101 equiped (for fomarl)

yup, i want only equip this units: V101 / V801 / Smartlink / V502 (or cure, or h/resist)

Ty for help

Edited by Vazerty

I believe there is a difference of 26 ata between your level 200 stats and your character ata max. If this is the case, you will need 50 dex on your mag to add 25 ata points to your character. The V101 will add the 26th point to ata. I don't have a fomarl, so I'm not 100% sure this is correct on this server.

You might want to let me know your actual max ATA with and without equips for me to help you determine if this will work or not. ;)

Edit: I was relying on this guide which does not seem to reflect the boosts character classes have gotten on this server. With a 10 ata boost to all characters, the math above by JanMichael seems to be correct.

http://www.phantasys...er-made-by-tgt/

Edited by kajex

2 from v101

I have 80 on mine just cause I like round numbers and you cap MST and ATP anyway (and it really helps as you are getting to lvl 200 to have max ata like 20 levels early)

Here is my excel spread for my Fomarl (-xx actually means you are over the cap)

fomarl.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by sheldama
  • Like 1

I'd rather just juggle units and have higher atp personally, h arms would cover you perfectly. Sounds like you are mostly a melee/support type force(usually the case with FOmarl), that doesn't demmand v801 100% of the time and those specials are probably not always in use with that v502 either. I'd say use your own discretion, it might pay out in the end.

hello,

Any1 can say me how many dex (precisely) a mag must be at level 200 (for maxed ata) with only V101 equiped (for fomarl)

yup, i want only equip this units: V101 / V801 / Smartlink / V502 (or cure, or h/resist)

Ty for help

I'd rather just juggle units and have higher atp personally, h arms would cover you perfectly. Sounds like you are mostly a melee/support type force(usually the case with FOmarl), that doesn't demmand v801 100% of the time and those specials are probably not always in use with that v502 either. I'd say use your own discretion, it might pay out in the end.

If i read the OP right then he is talking about Fomarl200, not mag200. So at that point with the material usage + the mag i specified his ATA,ATP and MST will all be maxed.

ALSO. I never wanna see a Heavenly/Arm unit on a character when you can add an Adept. 6resist, 10 to the other stats, tp reduction is all worth 5 ata. Vazerty was also saying that the last armor slot would be appropriate to the situation.

Edited by sheldama

Ty for help ^^

lets go for 68 dex on my mag :)

I think because after years of experience that the V502 is less useful when the units you are using weapons demon

In fact the V502 will be used for what? bin to use the weapons arrest/confuse (srank cutter, raygun, rainbow stick ....) short little arms hell since the Megid 30 is very effective, a V501 will be just as effective

Weapons with demonspecial are the best in my opinion, and frankly is better now to have two different mag for fo:

-one for melee / support and

-one for magic / support (ep4 powaaaa)

but suddenly if I have to use magic, I prefer to take a fonewm or a fonewearl !! is a best

as a result I do not see any utility to equip an adept or a h / arms

finaly cure shock and cure paralisis are indeed very useful, therefore it is obvious that only the V502 will be replaced

ty for help :)

To be honest as long as it is over 68 you are fine.

Demons is not affected by v502 nor v501

http://pso.wikkii.net/wiki/V502

http://pso.wikkii.net/wiki/V501

If you have over 50hit hell raygun then it will be more useful with v502 than megid 30 (unless you have DB or DF or cursed cloak) cause you have the chance to combo instead of pierce

At level 200 your ATP, MST and ATA will be maxed so you only need one mag anyway

Srank Demons Cutter is probably your best bet (i dont think Fomarl can use srank demons mechs) more so for a multihitting weapon.

Cureshock for for gryphon is REALLY important and Curefreeze for Falz when he goes Heavyarms mode

I acually use a Heavenly/Luck + Sacre cloth in temple (wierd but i like my crits)