My Mag is Satan Incarnate...

First time I started raising it while other mags Buffed their owners, mine would confuse me.

Once it reached 50 I used a striker coat cell on it.

It turned into striker unit

2 days ago I was in episode 4 with Striker Mag striker shield and Heavens striker gun

Full Striker set while killing a monster I got disconnected then when I relog my mag transformed into a master system somehow someway it took my master system mag cell out of my bank and used it. I was looking for a GM to fix the problem but none were around so I decided to trade a frozen shooter with 25 hit for another striker coat i tried using the cell on my evil mag and nothing happened...when I relog in again my mag is a striker unit and the cells for both the master system and striker coat i just bought are gone....

today I log in my full striker set is back to normal I feed my mag I get Disconnected again and Now my heavens striker gun is gone....I think either my mag is either possesed,bugged,Dark Falz reincarnated into an angry robot,or it just enjoys trolling me I just really want a GM to take a look at it its evolved 6 times due to those extra mag cells and it has mind of its own...I jus want it to stop and I want my gun back.

In Game Name Character:Jorlak

Team:Rev X

ID:Viridia

lv 140

Edited by Josh Jordan

I also lost my Heavens striker Gun Mio checked my mag and fixed it and told me if I wanted my gun back to repost on forums so Larva could approve its

stats were 25% dark and 25% beast I would like it recovered and I hope my mag doesnt bug anymore but i need my gun too :/