Lol Things I want to get rid of.

Kure-ji

EDIT: Trade Topic is closed.

Thank you for your cooperation, but I think I have most of the items in the game now lol.

Edited by Kure-ji

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Daylight Scar I'm willing to trade for the Red Ring.

And would you be willing to take a Tanegashima for the FTD?

I also have Caduceus, Decalog, Hildeblue's cane. And an Alive Aqhu with 30% hit.

And I can get you AddSlots too.

Red Ring for a daylight scar? No thanks, but I can trade an FTD for it though if you want. As for the others, I don't need them. XD

Ok, I'll do that then.

Daylight Scar for FTD.

This is my trade list, I haven't quite updated it recently though. ^^;

http://phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=328

I can farm Heavenly/mind and Heavenly/battle if you're interested in that. I'm willing to trade multiple items for the Red Ring.

And my main character is Bluefull, so I can try farming a Heaven Punisher for you.

Edited by Vypor

Nice. Meet me in game. You'll see me in lobby 1 standing somewhere.... XD

And if you successfully farm a Heaven Punisher... I would definitely trade a Red Ring for it ;D

Nice. Meet me in game. You'll see me in lobby 1 standing somewhere.... XD

And if you successfully farm a Heaven Punisher... I would definitely trade a Red Ring for it ;D

Ok, cool. I'll see what I can do for the Heaven Punisher. ;D

And now... the heavy ones that I doubt people will have any (This will probably increase your chance on trading with Red Ring):

- Handgun: Guld

- Heaven Punisher

- S-Rank Needle (Preferably a Hell Needle)

- Parasitic Gene Flow or Dark Meteor

- Excalibur (I could get a Lame D'Argent but.... I don't know anyone who is skyly D:)

- Striker unit [With average POW and good DEX]

i got a Excalibur if you are interested..also i think that i got a striker unit somewhere lost on one of my chars bank @_@

im interested on your FTD and RedRing

Edited by FlameHeart

Hey I got a Parasol, and Star amplifier that you can use to make birghtness circle, and an Aura field also if you're interested.

Sadly.... I recently obtained Madam's Parasol D:

I don't need the others, I already have a Brightness Circle... and Aura Field, I can't use. XD

how did you obtain the From the Depths ??????

Oh it was easy. You're gonna have to understand Claire's deal 5 if you want to get it. All you need is a...

Secret Gear

Flowen's Shield

DF Shield [Can get from black paper 2]

De Rol Le shield [Can get from black paper 2]

i got a Excalibur if you are interested..also i think that i got a striker unit somewhere lost on one of my chars bank @_@

im interested on your FTD and RedRing

Yeah... I've thought of Excalibur for Red Ring... and I've decided: It won't happen. I've realized how less common Red Ring is than Excalibur, sorry. XD

Although, I got an FTD for your Excalibur, and this is my last FTD for the day.

Also, I was about to take off Striker Unit and Heaven Striker off the list cuz I have a friend hunting for them for free. XD

Edited by Kure-ji

Sadly.... I recently obtained Madam's Parasol D:

I don't need the others, I already have a Brightness Circle... and Aura Field, I can't use. XD

Oh it was easy. You're gonna have to understand Claire's deal 5 if you want to get it. All you need is a...

Secret Gear

Flowen's Shield

DF Shield [Can get from black paper 2]

De Rol Le shield [Can get from black paper 2]

Yeah... I've thought of Excalibur for Red Ring... and I've decided: It won't happen. I've realized how less common Red Ring is than Excalibur, sorry. XD

Although, I got an FTD for your Excalibur, and this is my last FTD for the day.

Also, I was about to take off Striker Unit and Heaven Striker off the list cuz I have a friend hunting for them for free. XD

Excal for FTD? sounds fair to me. well if you are interested i got a Tsumikiri J Sword too :P

Lol TJS? Damn. You were close into trading that for Red Ring (Yes, I have secret wants), but I'm actually more onto a Sealed J-Sword. XD

But yeah, let's meet in-game. Just say when you want to meet me. XD

EDITED: FTD is now sold out.

Edited by Kure-ji