what do you think?

lueyjester

so im almost at max for the items in my bank and i noticed i have doubles, triples, etc for rares and i have a surplus of grinders. my idea is opening a thrift store shop to get rid of my junk. if people are interested please leave a comment, idea or show support. and the shop would be open about two times a week. for the prices give me an offer. i will get the list up in a week or so. thank you for your time

Well, I can guarantee you wont ever use most of the stuff, and it would be pointless trying to sell it unless there are low levels in need of it, so I would recommended just dropping the stuff. Having a stuffed bank can suck. I dropped most of my crap, and some people came in and took some, so I helped out others a little by emptying me bank xD

Well, I can guarantee you wont ever use most of the stuff, and it would be pointless trying to sell it unless there are low levels in need of it, so I would recommended just dropping the stuff. Having a stuffed bank can suck. I dropped most of my crap, and some people came in and took some, so I helped out others a little by emptying me bank xD

haha true it does suck.! but i think i wanna try it out thoh.!

If you want to try it out then you should.

I'm sure it goes without saying, but:

Keep in mind that if some of the stuff is fairly easy to obtain you shouldn't expect to get much in return for said stuff.