Looking 4 A Team

lueyjester

My main is a whitill humar lvl 140, my fomar is a lvl 52 purple, and im working on a skyly racast (lvl18). i have over 100hrs in total and i use to play ep i&ii plus on the GC back in the day. as said im looking for a team. im sorta that guy that freelances lone wolf style that plays fair. not greedy. if i have doubles of an item i usually give em away for free. and i sometimes rage quit over greedy people. either way i would like to join a team. but idk if it would be a problem but i play at random times because i have school. thank you for your time.

p.s. my in game name is Dash

Edited by lueyjester

Well, atm im running a team with just myself and a friend. It would be nice to get some more people in it. Here's a link to my forum page. http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5809-new-team-decay/ You probably see me in game all the time. Oswald is a pretty unique name xD

thx for the info. and yes i have seen your name once i think. ill take your team into consideration. and if i c you online wen i play we shud pwn together haha. btw u shud put ur main lvl,id, and class.

thx for the info. and yes i have seen your name once i think. ill take your team into consideration. and if i c you online wen i play we shud pwn together haha. btw u shud put ur main lvl,id, and class.

Sub-Humans would love to have you! =P

Sub-Humans would love to have you! =P

haha. such a warm welcome by the sub-humans. thank u. u guyz hav 35+ people niice. btw it sed on ur forums that inactive members get deleted. like i only play bout 3 times a week. will i get deleted?

Probably depends on how often you play it. Im always on during the weekend, and sometimes on weekdays. Btw, I could care less about attendance, it doesnt matter how often you go on, as long as you actually want to keep playing. I tried getting to you earlier but you were always in a game with Ulrich.

Nah subs only deletes people who ghost for, like a month... This isn't some epic hero team on world of warcraft or anything(ahem):P

I think Ive played a couple games with you dash, I'm that one awesome force guy, I'm sure you know which one..>.>

Probably depends on how often you play it. Im always on during the weekend, and sometimes on weekdays. Btw, I could care less about attendance, it doesnt matter how often you go on, as long as you actually want to keep playing. I tried getting to you earlier but you were always in a game with Ulrich.

oh srry bout that. i was helping him hunt for a heaven punisher. we failed haha kuz we did WoF 3 times >xD

Nah subs only deletes people who ghost for, like a month... This isn't some epic hero team on world of warcraft or anything(ahem):P

I think Ive played a couple games with you dash, I'm that one awesome force guy, I'm sure you know which one..>.>

yeah i think so 2. yeah we've played a couple together. im that awsome hunter guy with spikey hair haha

Not exactly sure if the comments "This isn't some epic hero team on world of warcraft or anything(ahem)" or "but your right we have 37+ members.. Great team..." are meant to be pointingly sarcastic or mocking, but it sure feels that way. And yes, if you add the number of people active a day and who play total, Your team is one of the top teams and considered a Great Team. A feat I congratulate you on. Merely stating the truth.

Whats wrong with trying to get a member into my own team? Is it unfair that im robbing a collective whole of another person?

People should have the chance to gain friends and allies of their own. Not woefully rejected in favor of a much larger and obviously wealthier group.

Once again, just my opinion. I just feel that I personally am being mocked. Something that I do NOT like...

Not exactly sure if the comments "This isn't some epic hero team on world of warcraft or anything(ahem)" or "but your right we have 37+ members.. Great team..." are meant to be pointingly sarcastic or mocking, but it sure feels that way. And yes, if you add the number of people active a day and who play total, Your team is one of the top teams and considered a Great Team. A feat I congratulate you on. Merely stating the truth.

Whats wrong with trying to get a member into my own team? Is it unfair that im robbing a collective whole of another person?

People should have the chance to gain friends and allies of their own. Not woefully rejected in favor of a much larger and obviously wealthier group.

Once again, just my opinion. I just feel that I personally am being mocked. Something that I do NOT like...

i dont feel that ur getting mocked but i apologize for if myself have made u feel dis way and of the people on this forum post. the purpose for me posting all this is to c wat team fits my best intersts. as in u guys with ur teams try recruit me, help a psobb member out, or looking for a good player. and for the cmmnt about the epic hero team i believe it was a joke and not to intentionally be rude or anything. i believe people at ultima should have respect for eachother and that is what im looking for

I dont think that Comment had anything to do with you our ur team Oswald! =P

nothing wrong with trying to get members in your team. We are too wich is why I posted here.

We dont bash other teams just to get someone to join. Thats not who we are.

I do ty for this comment though Oswald

" Your team is one of the top teams and considered a Great Team. A feat I congratulate you on."

Edited by Green