slow loading quests

I've been having this problem since I joined here. All of the quest take too long to load, I don't know what to make of it. I do expect some delay (I have satellite) but that doesn't explain the slowness. I don't think its my connection anymore, I've played on certain other PSO servers and never had this kind of problem, also I have better Internet plan now and it still loads the same.

odd because your the first one who report this ever.

you shure is not saying to wait other member to finisht the download?

Indeed first person to report it but not the first to suffer, what happens is the time for a quest to load become drastically slower to the point where it takes about a minute and a half to 3 minutes. From observing what causes the slowdown I've narrowed it down to the people you are playing with and their location, i.e if you two live far away from each other it will be increasingly slower, satelite internet has just as good as a download speed as high speed internet but the signal sent upwards struggles an incredible amount which of course results in a slower connection to other people, and because the connection is from a satelite I also assume you have a wireless router and distance from that also factors into the speed. There is many other things that factor into your speed such as other people using your connection (people where you live or people hijacking your connection) and the total users on the entire network connection for your area of residence.

sorry for long post, I always seem to get into something then i can't stop typing about it :/

Edit: also newer computers also seem to have some effect on how the game plays, in which it could be many things such as proccesor, graphics card, CPU, RAM, try running as few as things as possible while playing and see if that helps, it helps me to a certain degree.

Hope I helped...

Edited by Thatguy
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Indeed first person to report it but not the first to suffer, what happens is the time for a quest to load become drastically slower to the point where it takes about a minute and a half to 3 minutes. From observing what causes the slowdown I've narrowed it down to the people you are playing with and their location, i.e if you two live far away from each other it will be increasingly slower, satelite internet has just as good as a download speed as high speed internet but the signal sent upwards struggles an incredible amount which of course results in a slower connection to other people, and because the connection is from a satelite I also assume you have a wireless router and distance from that also factors into the speed. There is many other things that factor into your speed such as other people using your connection (people where you live or people hijacking your connection) and the total users on the entire network connection for your area of residence.

sorry for long post, I always seem to get into something then i can't stop typing about it :/

Edit: also newer computers also seem to have some effect on how the game plays, in which it could be many things such as proccesor, graphics card, CPU, RAM, try running as few as things as possible while playing and see if that helps, it helps me to a certain degree.

Hope I helped...

but is the same what my question was.

if you have good connetions you will donwnload the quest fine, but other persons need to finish the download , that why i asked

if it donsen't say ."wait till other player finish the download"

what thatguy said is compleatly true but it is also true that is not fault of the server,... (we pay a good amount of money to have really good connection XD)