What you've gone through in life

StevenTran

I have an expressionless face.My eyes stare deeply into your soul.I breathe calmly when talking to others.I can already tell you don't think of me as human.It's still a conversation regardless of how you see me.It's only a dream to revert yourself to the original state.

Edited by StahnAileron

Played nintendo when i was 3 years old, super mario brothers 3 was my first game. beat it in 2months, got zelda next and beat it in 3 months. now im a freakin nerd :onion-head69:

There are ordinary people that play that aren't nerds.You are only a nerd if you are too smart at the game lol.I beat Legend of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time under 10 days after I beat it the first time:P.It's hard to describe nerds today in our world.I've seen guys wearing glasses with muscles.I can guess he's either smart and athletic or can't see and not book educated.You can be a cool guy no matter who you are,it is how people define you.I don't play online ultima that long maybe an hour to two hours.I am getting bored,so I post stuff I see on the forums to pass the time.I am a guy with nothing better to do with his spare time.You can enjoy those videos might find something that's right for you there's no app for that.It's okay for you to tell us about yourself and what interest you may have.Life is a hard thing,you can explain things here.We will try our best to guide you through your problems.

Edited by StahnAileron

It's funny how nobody else has the desire to share what they have gone through. I mean your life isn't perfect; things happen out of no where. Disappointing how many people are afraid to come out of hiding. Someone at least give some information if you don't want to tell everything. Riki is an okay guy for playing video games. Only reason we'd be on the forums. This is a gathering to share your experiences in life.

Edited by StahnAileron