questions and answers

just wanted to start a a new topic just with the open topic of any questions any player may have, old and new, dumb and complex questions. so for every one to post freely :)

also id like to start this chain with a question,

is it possible to rig the online.exe to have 2 applications simultaneously?

just so i can freely trade amongst my characters with out having to rely on someone else holding a party for me, or having to be afraid someones going to run off with my stuff (not that i meat anyone that would or anything(just trust issues :P ))

just wanted to start a a new topic just with the open topic of any questions any player may have, old and new, dumb and complex questions. so for every one to post freely :)

also id like to start this chain with a question,

is it possible to rig the online.exe to have 2 applications simultaneously?

just so i can freely trade amongst my characters with out having to rely on someone else holding a party for me, or having to be afraid someones going to run off with my stuff (not that i meat anyone that would or anything(just trust issues :P ))

yes just double click on the application and it should start another, also, you do know there is a common bank so you can trade with characters on the same account right?

yes just double click on the application and it should start another, also, you do know there is a common bank so you can trade with characters on the same account right?

when ever i try to run the second application it causes the original to close or the new one to "failed to update files"

and no i did not know of any common bank. plz tell :P

Do untekked weapons drop in challenge mode?

i haven't played too much of the challenge modem, but from what i have seen its gust the fixed items with pistol and a saber,

but it doesn't make too much sense to let them drop there, its supposed to be a challenge why would they give you a item that would help out you too much to make it a not so challenging, challenge?