Tales of series rpg

StahnAileron

I have to say that the Tales series is the best I've played besides many other rpgs.

Tales of Phantasia: Snes,GBA,Ps1,PSP,Nintendo DS anime series

Tales of destiny: Ps1, Ps2 remake

Tales of Eternia: Ps1, PSP anime series

Tales of Destiny 2: Ps2

Tales of Abyss: Ps2, Nintendo 3DS anime series

Tales of Symphonia: Ps2,Gamecube anime series

Tales of Vesperia: Xbox 360,Ps3

Tales of Legendia: Ps2

Tales of Rebirth:Ps2, PSP

Tales of Innocence: Nintendo DS

Tales of Graces: Wii,Ps3

Tales of Hearts: Nintendo DS

I would say it's best you check it out yourself, I'm no good at making summaries and my grammar is not formal.

Tales fans rejoice to share your thoughts.

Edited by StahnAileron

Tales of Phantasia characters:Protagonists: Cress Albane,Chester Burklight,Mint Adenade,Claus F. Lester,Arche Klein,and Suzu Fujibayashi

Dhaos is the Antagonist of the story. He destroyed anyone that was using up mana, So the group of people trying to protect their world killed him.

Dhaos basically was preventing the mana tree from dying on the planet Cress and his friends vowed to protect.Dhaos would not have any other way to save his home planet, even if it took force to complete his misson.

When they found out about Dhaos was trying to save his planet, the spirit of the mana tree sent a seed as a favor after his demise.

ToS was the best in my opinion. Vesperia was a close second but it just didn't have that same addiction Symphonia did.

Ah, you forgot to mention the Tales of the World series.

Edited by Zeph

Tales of Phantasia was my first. Then second was Tales of destiny and my third was Tales of eternia. I liked Phantasia on the remake, missed the good soundtrack on the original version. Kind of sucks they update the music and it isn't as good as the original depends sometimes. The remake on Tales of destiny Director's cut is in Japanese, anyone know if there's an english version? Tales of eternia amazing game with a battle against the main character from Tales of Phantasia Cress Albane and one of his friends Arche Klein. The anime of Phantasia and Eternia are great seen them both.

Tales of Eternia has Chelsea Torn from Tales of Destiny giving a quiz at the Mintche University. If you look closely at the fight with Reid Hershel against Cress Albane and Arche Klein, you can see Chester, Mint, and Klarth cheering in the crowd. Little easter eggs are fun to see.

Edited by StevenTran

well 16 of this month im going on a Anime event here do where i live, ill be going as Asch from Tales of the Abyss, i already did some coments about this a few times ago, now i can't barely sleep thinking about it, im excited ;-;