Which quest has the most Melqueeks?

wufiei

I want to hunt a Yasha with my Viridia Ramarl. Which quest has the most of them. She's lvl 162 btw and has pretty decent equipment. Thanks in advance.

why dont try the drops of Dangerous deal whit black peaper in epi 4 one persone, there u cant find a yasha more esasy at the cost of 1 pc

here check this guide i hope it helps u

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2423

Edited by Ryufear
  • Like 1

but: the yasha that drops on Black paper has all 0%s and comes with crappy stats [the lowest one of the weapons variable]

so i personally suggest you to hunt a yasha on the traditional way, you may even find one with hit%

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

its true that BPB yasha has all 0s but im pretty sure ur going for sange&yasha. Sange is common so if u just find a good sange through a trade or just finding it urself then ur set. All u need to do is equip the SANGE not the yasha or else ull get all 0s sange&yasha. You need to equip sange first then use yasha from ur inventory. However, if u still want to hunt a yasha anyway, u might want to try "lost ice spinner"

Lost ice spinner

beware this quest has tons trap/puzzles

u'll want to bring a cure/confuse trust me ull find out why

when u get to the smasher room(u have to go there in order to unlock the door) just die if ur soloing dont forget to drop a pipe before u enter that and just pipe back when u die.

after coming back through the pipe equip the cure/confuse and run through the smasher hall

other than that its pretty straight forward

to get to caves 2 u need at least 2 people for the one door.

Edited by Scissors61