Mad casting speed!

I've had a crazy bug recently! The casting speed of my fonewm became blindingly fast! I was in the mountain, and I don't exactly recall what happened before (I think I swithed between armors and slots but that's about it), just playing normally... and I realized not only my casting speed but the recovery time for each of my spells became absolutely incredible! My fonewm was getting back on his feet immediately after casting his techs and I could almost rapid-fire cast! then I took a pipe, want to P2, then to the seaside... and the glitch was gone. Too bad because that was really enjoyable. (megalo smile) I'll try to experiment and report about this glitch, becasue it was the paradise of trigger-happy nukers like me! Any explanation someone?

I've had a crazy bug recently! The casting speed of my fonewm became blindingly fast! I was in the mountain, and I don't exactly recall what happened before (I think I swithed between armors and slots but that's about it), just playing normally... and I realized not only my casting speed but the recovery time for each of my spells became absolutely incredible! My fonewm was getting back on his feet immediately after casting his techs and I could almost rapid-fire cast! then I took a pipe, want to P2, then to the seaside... and the glitch was gone. Too bad because that was really enjoyable. (megalo smile) I'll try to experiment and report about this glitch, becasue it was the paradise of trigger-happy nukers like me! Any explanation someone?

Seems like something extremely random, and I doubt it will happen again (has been playing pso for a LONG time).

If this happens again though, I suggest you quickly use a telepipe and go back cause people will think your hacking with that speed.

I recommend you keep an eye on what equipment you have, also.

I don't know of any armors that boost casting speed, but I know that some armors can boost other abilities.

Plus, if you have equipment like V801, that boosts your spell speed, and the effects of multiple V801's do stack (as far as I know.)

At any rate, check your equipment and see what you have. If it's a problem with just one thing, I'm sure that can possibly be fixed.

• 1 month later...

No they do not stack. And I think I'd have noticed it had I equiped anothre 3 V801 ^^; Just an occasional bug. Happened to a friend too recently, and to me an second time. Still no idea what triggers it but bah, I make do with my normal speed. Even decreased speed since I use weapons now in most areas.