Common Bank error and Mag error

Hi, im currently level 116 on my character Kinishi. I recently found a problem with the common bank myself. The first thing that happened was that I saw were two items named "????". Ive heard that that type of item is a glitched item as it does not have a name beside it and it just has 4 question marks. I tried taking them out of the bank and dropping them from my inventory. The problem was, when i took them, they disappeared completely. I thought nothing of it then i saw that one of my items- the Red Scorpio I had left in my common bank for my ranger class had multiplied to 878632. I only had one of those when i put it in there. Someone told me I should put a dimate in the common bank to prevent the "????" from ahppening again, so i tried that and everything seemed to work fine. I left the bank alone for a while. The next time I looked at my common bank (to take out a weapon for my ranger class) it disconnected me completely from the game. When i hit /bank to turn it into common bank, then she asks if i want to take out meseta or item, and whenever i choose "item" it disconnects me. I tried to access my common bank that way for all 4 of my characters, but it would disconnect me each time. I have no way to recover the items that i had left in my common bank and i have to ask others to help me transfer items for me.

I have found another bug where when I feed my Mag monomates and anti paralysis I will occasionally disconnect, but it is not continuous, but it happens more often than not. The errors reads as follows: Can not find mag to feed. and Can not find bank items. Please let me know if there is a way to fix this. I really hope that i do not have to start over.

I am currently experiencing further problems other than errors just relating to feeding mags and taking items out of my common bank. I can no longer take items out of my character bank and when my inventory becomes full i will disconnect. Furthermore I disconnect whenever i pick up or buy a green item (a dimate, moon atomzizer, ect). I can no longer heal myself, feed my mag, or carry items. I am restricted to solely level my character in the game. Please, if there is a way to fix the problem or problems, let me know. I have contacted Mio the GM in the game about this problem. She told me to try the /debug and recharge the ship and block trick. I have tried that but it didn't affect anything i had a problem with. I have Pmed Larva and Djij about this. I am currently waiting for them to get back with me about the issue. Game character name is Kinishi, Guild card is 42017010. I have a BlueFull ID.

green_item_error_pso_by_doragonryu-d3eoerq.jpg Green item error

full_inventory_error_by_doragonryu-d3eoewa.jpg Full inventory Error

equipped_items_by_doragonryu-d3eof09.jpg List of Equipped Items

guild_card__pso_by_doragonryu-d3eof55.jpg Guild card screeshot

Oblivion if youre still reading this topic, good thinking with the suggestion for pics. I suggested stop playing for a time and ask for a possible rollback to maybe level 110-115ish time, might fix it, and if not its probably a data bug.

Oblivion if youre still reading this topic, good thinking with the suggestion for pics. I suggested stop playing for a time and ask for a possible rollback to maybe level 110-115ish time, might fix it, and if not its probably a data bug.

Thank you for taking a look at my post, and suggestion something I should do. I had no idea and was trying to get some answers somewhere, thank you very much ^^ I 'll try contacting Larva, Djij and the other manager to see if they will do a rollback soon.

• 3 weeks later...