my common bank crash.

hi. i have restart a new character. i put all the item i want for the new character in my common bank. i have recreate charater but when i want to take my item in common bank the game crash !!! a GM can help me? take all the item in my common bank and give to the character bank : player 007 type RAmar . i have a lot of good item inside. v101 vivienne h/arms h/mind last swan xmas yellow sword mag tellsus lv 100 or 108. please i want my item. player in game say to me to take pictures of item in common bank but i cant take pictures because the game crash before to see the list of item. my guild card number is : 42013359 ramar oran slot 4

Edited by 007
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

any update?

Hey larva! Actually, the exact same thing happened to me. I finally got my items from serverus while you were gone, and when i took off my stuff and put it in the common to give to my main, i couldnt use it anymore. Every single time I try to go into my common bank, i crash. I can take out money from the common, but the second I click "item" I crash.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

yes 5 months oops :) in see other post with the same problem like me. th solution apparently is rollback. i dont know what is "rollback" all i want to know is if my items in common bank are lost or not. thank you oficina. i send a PM to larva.