Challenge Mode? Please?

Hey all,

Just logged on/signed up and am all about this server. I am enjoying the community and everything, love how its set up. I have a burning desire for challenge mode play though, I thought that Challenge Mode was some of the very best PSO had to offer. It stressed Team Work, and Skill over just farming and grinding for items. I would LOVE to get some kind of status on if/when Challenge Mode could be put in place, and would love to help or assist in any way I could to get this implemented.

I got an S Rank back on DC and it was some of the funnest gaming experience I have ever had. The team play is unsurpassable in this mode!

Hope to hear something back!!

- Mord

Unfortunately, the creator of the server (Sodaboy) gave up on the project a while back, and never got around to doing Challenge Mode completely.

From what I can tell, there isn't anyone that's really trying to bring Challenge into Tethealla (there may be the odd few around), since most people don't really care about C-Mode...

Because even on servers with 500+ people, most people don't bother playing it. =.=

I'd like the mode to see an approach here, but that's wishful thinking. "My character doesn't progress while I play this mode!" "I don't get to use my cool weapons!" "No V101!!" Etc.

Edited by Zynetic

• 1 month later...

I agree totally withe the 1st post, c-mode was the best part of PSO and in regards to the 2nd post it was the S rank rewards and the chance to name your own weapons that kept people playing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I want challenge mode back too. I never played it but i would like to get an S-Rank weapon.

• 2 weeks later...