EVERYONE SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST

OBLIVION

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYONE JUST ADD ME AS A FRIEND TO HELP ME GET THE MOST FRIENDS IN ULTIMA FORUMS THANKZ

*thinks about the "SUB 4 SUB" people.*

You're not in YouTube anymore, Dorothy.

i say the same thing as sheldama your just trying to do A LOT just for earn a place in GM barracks -.- just chill out and hang around and make TRULLY friends not ask for them ._.

i say the same thing as sheldama your just trying to do A LOT just for earn a place in GM barracks -.- just chill out and hang around and make TRULLY friends not ask for them ._.

no im just doing this for fun lol

I agree with llanx and sheldama buddy. Its pretty obvious you wont "obtain" GM status anytime soon seeing as how long you been here and such. And doing this for [fun] Is just furthering yourself away from the cause. Friends don't grow on trees XD So like I've said stay around but chill out a bit. >.> Just be yourself and friends will come. :onion120:

I agree with llanx and sheldama buddy. Its pretty obvious you wont "obtain" GM status anytime soon seeing as how long you been here and such. And doing this for [fun] Is just furthering yourself away from the cause. Friends don't grow on trees XD So like I've said stay around but chill out a bit. >.> Just be yourself and friends will come. :onion120:

wow ok then first of all dont be an ass second of all cant you just say ohh haahaha this is kinda funny and take it as a joke or do you have to just make people feel bad for your own pleasure? i think your just an ass

just a question

when he started to be an ass in his post :onion-head49:

also i think your the one being a child trying to start a flamewar. and whit that i quit this topic that his only purpose is to get +1 post :onion-head54:

Edited by llanx

no im just doing this for fun lol

wow ok then first of all dont be an ass second of all cant you just say ohh haahaha this is kinda funny and take it as a joke or do you have to just make people feel bad for your own pleasure? i think your just an ass

I dont take this as funny. I was just refering to your earlier post stating you were doing this for fun. As shown above. ^

Second of all, I'm only stating what we all can see with our own eyes. Third Me, myself, And I do not take pleasure in other people's misfortune.

Lastly read your posts before this one and THINK. I want you to think REALLY REALLY think hard about what I'm saying. Call me what you'd like but I will still refer to you as your screen name Oblivion.

Edited by Godric

I'm on Godric's side man, you're trying to hard to get somewhere here. Dont try to beat DJ for top friends, he pays people off xD Dont try to stop me from being Top Shouter, cuz I'll find you. :onion-head56: Don't try to be a GM cuz it's stressful (now im making shit up xD) Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the forums. Have a good time. If Larva thinks you'd be a good GM, hell let you know. Otherwise, sorry but you're SOL

Sincerely,

Teh Forum Spammer :D