Roll back -Millenia

Unfortunately i dont have pics however i still do have proof, in fact proof from: May, 30th 2010

Here's the trade list from then:

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1900-millenias-trade-list/page__p__13470__hl__millenia__fromsearch__1

I had a few of artillero's equipment and was hoping to give it back. anyways if thats still not enough i'll take a pic of my current bank, which has litterally absolutely nothing in it.

And if it is possible with the proof provided above then can i request that my account be rolled back to June, 15 2010 just to be safe.

again thank you and i appologize for not having better proof than the above trade list.

well that stinks, i dont suppose he would possibly have a backup for the day before the ddosa? But then again that probabbly would be out of the 3 month time frame for most common backups. Anyways thanks for trying to help, you can close this out as solved if there is no solution.bah im an idiot dont mind me, seems I was gone longer than i thought,I just read the bug in the common bank from last year and seeing as to how this has been my first day back since then, i guess theres not much that can be done about it.

:onion-head66: I appreciate the help and i probably should have surfed the forum a bit better.

seeing as the case can't be solved, can i request that my LK38 get replaced it was the only weapon of real worth to me in my common bank.

stats were

LK38 +25 0/35/0/45/10

not great stats but it was an event only item that a friend had given me when i first started.

Edited by Millenia

Well only thing that was really worth anything to me, Everything else such as the excalibur,CR, and V101 i had equiped on my HU. thank goodness...

But the LK38 was my main boss killer for ttf, so im kinda fond of it.