My DT’s for your lesser goods!

Booch138

Hi friends! Still new to Ultima and I see a bunch of shops but what I’m looking for right now is the not-necessarily-great Units as I am between levels 40-50; things like Elf/Arms++, Orge/Power++ and maybe Devil/Battle etc. Obvs want the God/Heavenly stuff eventually but not trying to spend a grip just yet. Wouldn’t mind an already-200 5/145/50/0 MAG but working on one myself so will eventually get there. Also looking for Heart of Pian and Opa-Opa. PM me if you got some stuff to help me in my early travels and we can negotiate prices :3

edit/update: things move fast in this game XD thanks to so many wonderful and generous folks I got super hooked up with a lot of goods to get me through for a while and I’m also at lvl69 :P, all I’m looking for now is God/Heavenly Arms and a Holy Ray (don’t really care about stats this very moment, it’s just a nostalgia weap) hit me up if you got ‘em!

Edited by Booch138
  • Like 1

things like hevenly battle and basic units should just be free im muffinman or hogarth in game and if u see me il help you hunt those units for free. cent battle is at most 25 dts wich should in my opinion be your first purchase look for @Kotta and he can hook you up with a mag for 32 pds wich can be farmed in mysteries of the void episode 2 on normal (1 per run) or mooch on some world of illusion runs.

i also have those mag cells you can have those for free as well

47 minutes ago, Notawakejake said:

things like hevenly battle and basic units should just be free im muffinman or hogarth in game and if u see me il help you hunt those units for free. cent battle is at most 25 dts wich should in my opinion be your first purchase look for @Kotta and he can hook you up with a mag for 32 pds wich can be farmed in mysteries of the void episode 2 on normal (1 per run) or mooch on some world of illusion runs.

i also have those mag cells you can have those for free as well

Thank you for the info! I’m just not super familiar with the lil economy here but will happily take any freebie’s anyone is willing to help out with :’) how rough is the hunt for heavenly stuff? I’m always willing to compensate best I can for the help and stufffff

and yeah I’m going to eventually purchase those and the super good stuff, was just trying to cheaply get more of a leg up on things XD

edit: Jfc the speed% on Cent Battle is absurd XD def just going to get one of them asap while I have the DT’s.

Edited by Booch138

2 hours ago, Caniac said:

What type of mag are you looking for? I make mags for new players for free

Ranger priority, but I’ll eventually need a FO one as well (I remember the painstaking mag-passing around to make a 5/0/0/195). I’m working on a 5/145/50/0 at the moment myself. But I’ll take any 200 one that is mostly POW and DEX with a lil DEF or a FO one that has some extra DEF while I level the others up. Fortunately MAG feeding is one of the aspects of the game I’m more familiar with it’s just the time it takes when starting new is rough XD

49 minutes ago, Booch138 said:

Ranger priority, but I’ll eventually need a FO one as well (I remember the painstaking mag-passing around to make a 5/0/0/195). I’m working on a 5/145/50/0 at the moment myself. But I’ll take any 200 one that is mostly POW and DEX with a lil DEF or a FO one that has some extra DEF while I level the others up. Fortunately MAG feeding is one of the aspects of the game I’m more familiar with it’s just the time it takes when starting new is rough XD

I more meant the actual type of mag. I have an Elenor (5/119/35/0), Orange Puyo (5/121/34/0), and a Mark3 (5/150/0/0) that I could finish with any stats you want. The Mark3 will be a 5/195/0/0 because there really isn't a point to go that route unless you do that stat plan lol. Let me know which one you'd want and what stats you want and I'll finish it with those stats. Keep in mind the Mark3 won't have pbs, but the other 2 have 3 pbs with one being twins

Edited by Caniac
Add puyo color

7 minutes ago, Caniac said:

I more meant the actual type of mag. I have an Elenor (5/119/35/0), Orange Puyo (5/121/34/0), and a Mark3 (5/150/0/0) that I could finish with any stats you want. The Mark3 will be a 5/195/0/0 because there really isn't a point to go that route unless you do that stat plan lol. Let me know which one you'd want and what stats you want and I'll finish it with those stats. Keep in mind the Mark3 won't have pbs, but the other 2 have 3 pbs with one being twins

Would happily take the Elenor with a 5/125/70/0 finish if it’s not too much trouble :3 I super appreciate it!! 

2 minutes ago, Caniac said:

I have some fo ones as well. A Moro (15/0/0/67) and a Mark3 (5/0/0/150)

Also would take the Mark3 with as much MST as you can fit in it hahahah

2 minutes ago, Booch138 said:

Would happily take the Elenor with a 5/125/70/0 finish if it’s not too much trouble :3 I super appreciate it!! 

No trouble at all. I'm insane and for some reason find this fun lol. I'll let you know when it's done.

3 minutes ago, Booch138 said:

Also would take the Mark3 with as much MST as you can fit in it hahahah

Ok will do!

4 minutes ago, Caniac said:

No trouble at all. I'm insane and for some reason find this fun lol. I'll let you know when it's done.

Ok will do!

I genuinely know the feeling lmaoooo but for real I really appreciate it! Please take your time but I’m available most of the day :3

• Like 1