Flowens sword model swap

Sciaz

I swapped the flowen's sword model with daisy chain, problem is I have a an annoying tail on it. Anyone know why this is happening or better yet how to correct it?

Screenshot 2024-01-27 210901.png

• Like 1

I think this might be because model swaps don't work perfectly all the time (e.g., try to swap bunny ears for red ring and see for yourself what happens lol). The only thing I thought of is to maybe swap the texture as well and modify it accordingly to see if it works (?)

I've tried importing the texture file to the original texture prs, then blacking out the unused texture as well as replacing the texture file all together. So I don't think its the texture file. Interestingly deselecting advanced effects is how I was able to have the color on the blade show up instead of being white and translucent. I think this is related to the Daisy Chain model having fewer slots than the Flowen's Sword. The same type of error ( among more errors ) happened when I tested it on the DF. The Daisy Chain only has 1 texture slot while both of the others have multiple. 

image.png.4708a6ad276d80890de5c043ac2956d3.png

So switched it to SJS and no problems. It is related to how photons attach to weapon models. so this is my new SJS and maybe TJS if I ever finish unsealing.