Awesome

I just started a character and just went through the forest, and this was my very first play through with this char. and i found one of these: HILDBLUE.jpg

unfortunately he only dropped a resist/light but i mean i was on normal only......

WOH i didn't know they were higher too, that's sweeeeet. Although lol i think you should increase the rate of Exp to like 5 or 6x's. Sorry lol its just that Ive never EARNED an ultimate character, just hacked one on PSO PC so i would really like to on BB and schtserv isn't awesome rates like this server, SORRY off topic, but i didn't know rare monsters=higher. This server rocks, period.(i would donate but i don't have my own credit card and my parents wouldn't donate to something that you don't HAVE to but can to help, if you catch my drift)AWESOME SERVER btw, man suprised you dont have more people.

PS: Could you tell me the exact rate multiplier of the rare monsters? I'm just curious O.o

WOH i didn't know they were higher too, that's sweeeeet. Although lol i think you should increase the rate of Exp to like 5 or 6x's. Sorry lol its just that Ive never EARNED an ultimate character, just hacked one on PSO PC so i would really like to on BB and schtserv isn't awesome rates like this server, SORRY off topic, but i didn't know rare monsters=higher. This server rocks, period.(i would donate but i don't have my own credit card and my parents wouldn't donate to something that you don't HAVE to but can to help, if you catch my drift)AWESOME SERVER btw, man suprised you dont have more people.

PS: Could you tell me the exact rate multiplier of the rare monsters? I'm just curious O.o

dude, the exp rate is already so high i can hardly believe i fast i vlved up, if need need help lvling pm and we can party up. i can get you to ult lvl super fast.