Support Force Geung-Si Mag Guide

Adric

I wanted a Geung-Si so i made a plan. a very dumb one.

A 50/0/0/150 Geung-Si with Estlla, Dolphin, and Twins

I started off easy with what I had. my racast:

RaCast Bluefull
5/0/0/0 mag (any color!)  

10 difluids 
6/0/0/4 Kalki lvl 10

194 monofluids
15/0/0/20 Tapas lvl 35

so heres where things get weird. 

19 moon atoms
19 difluids

19 moon atoms
19 difluids

19 moon atoms
11 difluids

change to Redria RaCast

1 difluid
22/0/0/28 Varaha lvl 50

and heres where things go awful...

397 antiparalysis
50/0/0/28 lvl 78

almost there...

199 difluid
50/0/0/49 lvl 99

switch to Redria RaMarl

1 difluid
50/0/0/50 rukmin!

greenill hucast and use tablet

feed Geung-si difluids till 200! (404 difluids)

don't know if there are much better guides to get a Geung-Si for support force but this was my take. it takes forever and it probably should have better PB's. Lemme know if theres a way to improve this.

Edited by Adric
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Adric said:

I wanted a Geung-Si so i made a plan. a very dumb one.

I started off easy with what I had. my racast:

RaCast Bluefull
5/0/0/0 mag (any color!)  

10 difluids 
6/0/0/4 Kalki lvl 10

194 monofluids
15/0/0/20 Tapas lvl 35

so heres where things get weird. 

19 moon atoms
19 difluids

19 moon atoms
19 difluids

19 moon atoms
11 difluids

change to Redria RaCast

1 difluid
22/0/0/28 Varaha lvl 50

and heres where things go awful...

397 antiparalysis
50/0/0/28 lvl 78

almost there...

199 difluid
50/0/0/49 lvl 99

switch to Redria RaMarl

1 difluid
50/0/0/50 rukmin!

greenill hucast and use tablet

feed Geung-si difluids till 200! (404 difluids)

don't know if there are much better guides to get a Geung-Si for support force but this was my take. it takes forever and it probably should have better PB's. Lemme know if theres a way to improve this.

As you say support fo , im going to assume fomarl is being used.

If so you will need dex .

So making a support geung-si would be 5/0/45/50 for rukmin viridia bluefull redria whitill Ra . Then make geung, feed till 200 with necessary stats

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ink said:

As you say support fo , im going to assume fomarl is being used.

i actually had FoNewearl thought out. the max stat guide mentions support using a custom 200 mag but i thought this would be aesthetically pleasing, invincible, and a d-tier stand in to the 0/0/0/200 the guide reccomends

that being said i have no idea what im doing here so stop me when i sound crazy 

35 minutes ago, Adric said:

i actually had FoNewearl thought out. the max stat guide mentions support using a custom 200 mag but i thought this would be aesthetically pleasing, invincible, and a d-tier stand in to the 0/0/0/200 the guide reccomends

that being said i have no idea what im doing here so stop me when i sound crazy 

Well a 200 mind mag would be a nice starting level up Mag . But when you add your units like adept , you will be over cap in mind and those points could go somewhere else to benefit your play like dex for using bringers rifle ,samba fiestas etc

But hey if you like the look and style for your toon not crazy , nice to see some experiments

Max stats calculator if you not found it yet https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/

Will help you play with your set up

Edited by ink

Here's the guide im following. i figured this was pretty flexible with 2 mags so i haven't thought of adept or anything beyond what was recommended. is this no longer the current max build?

Centurion/Mind+V801 Plan

Support Mag (Custom): 0/0/0/200 and Melee Mag: 0/75/125/0
Units: Centurion/Mind, V801
Shield: Red Ring/Costumes, Hylian Shield, Safety Heart
Materials:
30 Power | 85 Mind | 35 Luck

Maxes ATP/ATA/LCK if using Melee Mag and Red Ring/Costumes or Safety Heart
Maxes MST if using Support Mag, Centurion/Mind+V801 and any barrier (doesn't count +20 MST Boost from using Red Ring/Costumes, Hylian Shield or Safety Heart)

15 minutes ago, Adric said:

Here's the guide im following. i figured this was pretty flexible with 2 mags so i haven't thought of adept or anything beyond what was recommended. is this no longer the current max build?

Centurion/Mind+V801 Plan

Support Mag (Custom): 0/0/0/200 and Melee Mag: 0/75/125/0
Units: Centurion/Mind, V801
Shield: Red Ring/Costumes, Hylian Shield, Safety Heart
Materials:
30 Power | 85 Mind | 35 Luck

Maxes ATP/ATA/LCK if using Melee Mag and Red Ring/Costumes or Safety Heart
Maxes MST if using Support Mag, Centurion/Mind+V801 and any barrier (doesn't count +20 MST Boost from using Red Ring/Costumes, Hylian Shield or Safety Heart)

It is a Guide to . 

even with equipment you are 20 mst over cap

and i think making a 200 mind mag would be alot of trade feeding on a ppp mag which can be buggy if not done correct (thread in help and guides on raising 0 def mags)

Or they are bought for donation tickets think custom mags are 30 Dt from GM

Edited by ink

13 hours ago, Adric said:

-Mag feeding In general Is an anxious boringass & slow process, the only times It's just a bit of relief Is when you aren't trade feeding and mag Is either level 0-9 or a 4th evolution mag with mag cells' feeding chart :onion101:

-A better guide for a Mind Geung-Si with only MIND & DEF stats only? I doubt It :onion-head70: (From level 50 to level 100, the one thing you could have attempted was to use the right class & ID to re-evolve mag Into either a Bana, a Naga or a Kabanda, and then feed the mag Sol Atomizers :rf-13: on those mags they raise defense by 9 and mind by 17, so that would be a moment for raising 2 stats at once. Just, until mind reached 50.

[Then again, Sol Atomizers :onion-head06: either pipe multiple times until shop sells, or enter quest Lemon's Shop In one person mode episode 2 and use her shop. Sol Atomizers are cheap In comparison to Moon atomizers, so a 1.5x Increase shouldn't be that bad? :rf-08:There are also episode 2 quests with monsters on first room that drops sol atomizers at a 7/8 drop rate :rf-03:]

13 hours ago, Adric said:

Estlla & Twins are probably the most popular PBs. (Twins Is a must, even If you are a force, just to make sure at least one person has Twins for a PB chain :onion-head65:]