Buying Centurion Battle

click2winipod

Hello, I'm seeking to purchase one Centurion/Battle. How many PDs would this item normally go for? I'm willing to trade a mix of PDs, materials of your choice and a handful of other items. My discord is Click#7461 and please let me know. Thank you in advance. I have never gotten one of these :)

Edited by click2winipod
Fixing a typo

41 minutes ago, click2winipod said:

I'm seeking to purchase one Centurion/Battle. How many PDs would this item normally go for

If you are lucky to get one for PD's , 20dt@1:8 would be looking at 160 pd

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, click2winipod said:

Wow. Nevermind then :). The 110% attack speed is rightfully exorbitantly expensive

Just spend the day running World of Illusion - its really not that expensive! The bigger problem is actually finding one!

Edited by Myst
typo

5 minutes ago, click2winipod said:

Thank you. I'm assuming World of Illusion is a rewarding quest? I'm still rather ignorant when it comes to the best quests. 

Its a quest that rewards you in photon drops, I think the max I've collected from one run was 7+4(11). 1 from each stage and 4 floor drops on PD. its difficult but you might as well start learning it now. You will thank me later if you commit.

Heres a guide

Edited by Myst
typo