Lavis+ version possible to do?

DoubleCannon

Admin of this game. do you have the ability to create a weapon for this game? or atleast make a + version for a wep? If so hear me on this. The lavis weapons i think would be epic to have a + version to them and what would be the difference. Well since an untekked lavis cannon possesses this I think why not make it possible when tekked aswell.

You see an untekked lavis cannon's special will do hard dmg with no life loss and normal attack ata. I think if possible create a Lavis Cannon+ version that can be upgraded to DoubleCannon+ and basically the special wont drain your life and it will do hard dmg instead of weak dmg with the normal attack accuracy. Also would be harder to find than a regular lavis cannon. Honestly this weapon should have been like this to start with but sega was smokin up i think lol. Larva if you could do this, I would prolly shed a tear lol. This would also make this wep much more valuable.

Everybody wants Double Cannon anyway... What's the point of improving it since people go batshit crazy over it right now?

Even though Vivienne and Black King Bar are stronger weapons, I still see most people saying "Need to hunt Lavis Cannon and Syncestas!"

EDIT: Untekked was before the BB Fix and also on GC.

Also, the special is still useful right now for Double Cannon for automatic turning after an enemy is killed and you want to attack an other. What you would do in this case is kill said enemy with NN or NH or HH (or any number of attacks less than a full combo) and then S to turn to the enemy and being another combo (or continue if you did NS or HS).

Edited by Zynetic

TJS special is completely different to Cannon's.

TJS is a huge shockwave outwards that cannot miss and does hard damage (Berdysh does normal damage), while Cannon's special is four beams at right angles to your character (up, down, left and right) that do special attack damage and special attack accuracy. Lavis and Blade are similar to Cannon's, but only fire forward.

TJS special is completely different to Cannon's.

TJS is a huge shockwave outwards that cannot miss and does hard damage (Berdysh does normal damage), while Cannon's special is four beams at right angles to your character (up, down, left and right) that do special attack damage and special attack accuracy. Lavis and Blade are similar to Cannon's, but only fire forward.

Im sorry zyn but that sound incredibly similar to me. Its almost 90% excact if we had his idea.

awe so the untekked special has been fixed? that made me love the lavis cannon lol. i perferred it over doublecannon. hmm. sucks when enemies have 3k+ hp and the special does 150dmg and takes hp away. not very useful special. i mine as well go for BKB since it does alot more dmg from attacks plus doesnt it have the devil special?

• Like 2

No, um, Cannon's special can only attack enemies in lines to the character, while TJS' shockwave will hit anything around the character to a certain range (rather than a certain angle). Implenting DC's idea wouldn't break DC, though, just Blade and Lavis Cannon, as with Cannon, your character turns and messes things up for piercing enemies, but Lavis Cannon and Lavis Blade don't turn, you just keep moving forward.

yeah i figured it wouldnt cause unbalance. plus a +version would be much rarer to get making it not very possible to have hunters running around with + lavis's lol. I just think for the rarity it deserved a better special since its useless in ultimate to be honest. when i did use it the old way i found it much more useful and didnt cause any unbalance compared to other weps in this game. i see weps hitting multi targets doing 800+ dmg. like dark meteor lol

yeah, i just personally thought it was a much better weapon when its special could save u from utter death, aint gonna do anything with like awful special acc and 150 dmg lol. I say larva implement plz!

Im sorry but that just isnt going to happen :(