Need help with using Force characters

moorebounce

Okay I played every version of PSO except for EPIII. I've had Force characters before but I usually went solo w/ them. Recently I made a FOmar and I was wondering is their a tech I can put in one of my slots to keep from being paralized? I was in multiplayer the other day and I became paralized by one of the enemies and me and the other player kept dying and they kept saying "You're a force aren't you" Like I can keep from being paralized or something. Although I have force characters I don't use them enough to be good with them in multiplayer.

Also can someone give me pointers to be a better FOmar. Like what do you map to your controller and keyboard buttons.

Ok first of all, Forces are a Support Class, period.

That means you are responsable for keeping the partys HP at max, Casting Shiffa & Deband (Buffs), Casting Zallure & Jellen on the Enemies (Debuffs), Reversing/Moon atomizing who dies, Using Anti on whos with a status change.

For that you shoudnt get paralised so keep a antiparalisis/Sol atomizer in your shortcut buttons.

As for being a good force there are a couple of good guides around just use google to look for them (Or just wait till Zynetic comes and makes a testament on how to play FO :P).

If you wana help your party even if you dont have good gear just zallure and jellen the enemies and cure/anti your party when needed. Also do not forget to buff them (Shiffa and Deband).

Not even gonna talk about the other techniques because of damage cancel.

Good luck mate.

You don't neccessarily have to map items to buttons at all. I never map mates/fluids/antis/sols/stars/moons, etc. to any buttons. You can open the quick menu with CTRL+End, and use the right arrow key to switch between weapon list, item list and technique/trap list. (controller is switch palette+word select, then switch palette button to switch between the three lists).

You can navigate your menu using the arrow keys (or whatever you use on a controller).

Also I don't feel like writing a wall of text on how to play a FO, but I can if you want me to.

Edited by Zynetic

You don't neccessarily have to map items to buttons at all. I never map mates/fluids/antis/sols/stars/moons, etc. to any buttons. You can open the quick menu with CTRL+End, and use the right arrow key to switch between weapon list, item list and technique/trap list. (controller is switch palette+word select, then switch palette button to switch between the three lists).

You can navigate your menu using the arrow keys (or whatever you use on a controller).

Also I don't feel like writing a wall of text on how to play a FO, but I can if you want me to.

I think you should type it out on Word, then every time a topic like this comes up, just copy and paste it. It isnt like the information changes that often onion-head69.gif