What is your FAVORITE food?

Faelynn

1 minute ago, Zabby said:

Send over the Kinder first, and then maybe I'll consider it.

Got that backwards I think lol, you send me Kinder and I send you American stuff lol including the amazing sauce lol.

23 minutes ago, Faelynn said:

Got that backwards I think lol, you send me Kinder and I send you American stuff lol including the amazing sauce lol.

That's unfair. Chicken is dinner/lunch. Kinder is dessert, so that comes after :) thx send it over

8 hours ago, Zabby said:

What exactly is a ramen taco? huhh

If you attend an Art College, you're most likely broke all the time. At the end of semesters, me and my roomies would be extra low on food-- but there was an ace in the hole: Instant Ramen and Taco shells are both items that can be bought in bulk with a fiver. Couple that with like some Kool-Aid and you've got the ultimate struggle feast. 

Somewhat recently, the recipe made it to YouTube:

1 hour ago, Pthalo said:

If you attend an Art College, you're most likely broke all the time. At the end of semesters, me and my roomies would be extra low on food-- but there was an ace in the hole: Instant Ramen and Taco shells are both items that can be bought in bulk with a fiver. Couple that with like some Kool-Aid and you've got the ultimate struggle feast. 

Somewhat recently, the recipe made it to YouTube:

So it's carbs stuffed with carbs? The kool-aid to top it off too, wow.

Ice cube sandwiches next 

17 minutes ago, Zabby said:

So it's carbs stuffed with carbs? The kool-aid to top it off too, wow.

Ice cube sandwiches next 

Bro, when you get that noodle consistency just right -- I can't put it into words. Koolaid made with cane sugar is a cut above, too. Brutalmoose used spaghetti sauce which is where he went wrong. You gotta just make the ramen straight with its own seasoning and then top it with whatever's left in the fridge. If you're lucky, you have enough left over to get like a small baggie of Pepper Jack or Gouda. If not, grab a bottle of Louisiana Hot Sauce or Bufalo Brand Picante sauce (Both are like a dollar) to flavor the ramen post-cooking. 

And yes, this is terrible for you -- but you won't die, so you can finish your art finals! :cr-happy-dancing:

3 minutes ago, Pthalo said:

Bro, when you get that noodle consistency just right -- I can't put it into words. Koolaid made with cane sugar is a cut above, too. Brutalmoose used spaghetti sauce which is where he went wrong. You gotta just make the ramen straight with its own seasoning and then top it with whatever's left in the fridge. If you're lucky, you have enough left over to get like a small baggie of Pepper Jack or Gouda. If not, grab a bottle of Louisiana Hot Sauce or Bufalo Brand Picante sauce (Both are like a dollar) to flavor the ramen post-cooking. 

And yes, this is terrible for you -- but you won't die, so you can finish your art finals! :cr-happy-dancing:

Can you at least tell me that sriracha sauce is somehow involved?

Edited by Zabby

4 minutes ago, Zabby said:

Can you at least tell me that sriracha sauce is somehow involved?

Yeah -- if you have some on hand, it will work, too. Around here we import a couple of brands of it -- Huy Fong and Crying Tiger are the main ones. Huy Fong's is the internationally popular one with the Rooster, but Crying Tiger is from Thailand -- it's EXTRA hot. It's a lot sweeter, too.  

12 minutes ago, Pthalo said:

Yeah -- if you have some on hand, it will work, too. Around here we import a couple of brands of it -- Huy Fong and Crying Tiger are the main ones. Huy Fong's is the internationally popular one with the Rooster, but Crying Tiger is from Thailand -- it's EXTRA hot. It's a lot sweeter, too.  

Crying Tiger huh, thanks. I've been trying to find some really hot (but tasty sauces)