B> Dark Flow or PGF

Archronis

good luck its been me here for 6 years hunting i never could drop pgf its hard. alot of people know me on here for doing ratios and values on most items including most ultra rares. i have see the pgf sell for 300 dt which is out rageous. considering how many i have seen drop. i think its the best idea to read into the color id and the rates. could be something to that big ogla think when he goes in to fire mode. mr flow is the soul that posses him. could be something there to. all i know is he is a jokester and you do not want his gene. once you got the equipment to convert into weapon-try the sooner or the better. check all 3 ends to know what you like to play best and have fun i use mine for statistic and i play ranger, its not excel on all classes. if you were racaseal because of the low ata when journeying through your level 140-165 it has alot of misses with out hit. I would make the fo gear. although its less agressive(no crits, no faster shooting, no triple shooting,_all you really have is v801. i think its over all pure dmg is better and was really going hard this christmas trying to make one. plus you would not need hit on the og equipment like a striker.i dont have your sowt out pgf and its tricky getting someone to sell on i wish you luck. it could suffice  calling a friend or messaging some you know specifically.

• Haha 1

Okay, no, DF is worth 100 DTs but Dark flotte isn't a weapon to use with only it actually with only df you can't even use special bro so maybe you should starts by get some gears and find yourself a PGF for free during xmas when you'll be ready as it's not so hard to loot if you really farm it with friends or a team

• Like 1