Issues with Mag changng at wrong tme.

Zarroc

Hello, trying to make a Nidra. The mag is currently lvl 50 and it is currently on my human hunter. At lvl 49 I gave it to ranger and it evolved to Kaitabha at lvl 50. The mag was given back to hunter and I gave it some antidotes for DEX. It changes everytime I feed t and if I give it back to ranger it changes back. It is still at lvl 50. Does the ranger need to continue feeding until it changes at lvl 100? I want it to be a power Nidra mag. Any help would be appreciated. Initially it was a Kalki and then a Mitra and is turning to Lla when I feed.

Edited by Zarroc

Regular Mags will evolve at every level multiple of 5 if the class, id group, or stat balance changes. You would have to feed it up to 51 before moving it back, but then it would change again at 55 if those things still were the same. Ila is a better feeding group than Kaitabha anyway though (dimates 16p vs 11p, antidote 14d vs 16d), so you might as well just feed it on your hu. Technically you didn't even need to give it to Ranger at all either, Ila gets twins pb just like Kaitabha. Just keep feeding it up and it should all be fine (just dont feed it to 45p 45d or it might get a little confused, recommend going to only 44dex and leaving that as the last level for evolving to nidra at 99>100). Good Luck!

• 5 months later...
21 minutes ago, Kaelus said:

I have a POW Nidra for sale if you're interested. 10/150/40/0

This was 5 months ago, odds are they probably have one by now.