HUcaseal development- mag and mats

I play as a HUcaseal named Damsel which is LvL 190 at the time of this post.  Current stats are:

ATP: 1705 (1255)

DFP: 813 (589)

MST: O

ATA: 469 (219)

EVP: 1149 (937)

LCK: 22

My mag is 50/75/75/0 and I'm equipped with a 4 slot Guard Wave that has 2 centaurian powers, a heavenly battle, and a god body.  While building this character, I did not keep mat limits in mind and just used whatever I picked up that wasn't a mind mat.  I feel that the character is most heavily concentrated in evade materials, but I'm not certain and unsure how to find out.  Now that I'm approaching LvL 200, I feel that my character is not strong enough and is getting slapped around more than I'd like.  I want to at least max my ATP and perhaps ATA, but I'm not sure how to realistically do it at this point.  I'm considering raising another mag as the one I have now is perhaps too heavily invested in DFP, and I know there's a way to reset the mats as well.  I thought the natural stat boosts applied through LvLing would satisfy my damage expectation via ATP since I am of the HUnter class, but perhaps I was wrong.  Any advice/comments/guidance would be appreciated.  I guess I'm still a noob after all these years who should stick to rushing through TTF and skipping half the enemies X_X     

2 minutes ago, Damsel said:

I play as a HUcaseal named Damsel which is LvL 190 at the time of this post.  Current stats are:

ATP: 1705 (1255)

DFP: 813 (589)

MST: O

ATA: 469 (219)

EVP: 1149 (937)

LCK: 22

My mag is 50/75/75/0 and I'm equipped with a 4 slot Guard Wave that has 2 centaurian powers, a heavenly battle, and a god body.  While building this character, I did not keep mat limits in mind and just used whatever I picked up that wasn't a mind mat.  I feel that the character is most heavily concentrated in evade materials, but I'm not certain and unsure how to find out.  Now that I'm approaching LvL 200, I feel that my character is not strong enough and is getting slapped around more than I'd like.  I want to at least max my ATP and perhaps ATA, but I'm not sure how to realistically do it at this point.  I'm considering raising another mag as the one I have now is perhaps too heavily invested in DFP, and I know there's a way to reset the mats as well.  I thought the natural stat boosts applied through LvLing would satisfy my damage expectation via ATP since I am of the HUnter class, but perhaps I was wrong.  Any advice/comments/guidance would be appreciated.  I guess I'm still a noob after all these years who should stick to rushing through TTF and skipping half the enemies X_X     

There are some plans for HUcaseal in this topic

You can use /matcount to see your current material counts, and /matreset twice to reset your materials.

The thing about hucaseal is that even at level 200, you'll still get hit harder than the other hunters since hucaseal has naturally low defense (but her other stats are all really high relatively). You really should take some time to practice important fundamentals like dodging, combo delay, and monster manipulation. Learn the range monsters initiate their attack at and bait it out, then flank them. If you do have to take a mob head on, learn the timing to delay your combo enough to keep them consistently flinching. Learn how the monsters react and move when you weave in and out of the fray dodging through the room. If you get good at this, you can easily group up monsters and kill them without being hit, and not using any traps. Hunter requires a lot of solid fundamentals to play well.

Yea I'm pretty good at attacking and recoiling + my EVP must be really high because I block a lot in the Forest and Caves.  Once I get to the Mines I start getting knocked around more haha  Thanks for the advice though.  Also I've been experimenting with raising a new mag and it seems that regardless of what I feed it, I can't make the ATP increase without the DFP going up.  I see these mag stats with 0 to 5 DFP and I'm wondering what the trick is.

1 hour ago, Damsel said:

Yea I'm pretty good at attacking and recoiling + my EVP must be really high because I block a lot in the Forest and Caves.  Once I get to the Mines I start getting knocked around more haha  Thanks for the advice though.  Also I've been experimenting with raising a new mag and it seems that regardless of what I feed it, I can't make the ATP increase without the DFP going up.  I see these mag stats with 0 to 5 DFP and I'm wondering what the trick is.

Use antidotes until the mag is lvl 50, they only raise Dex and Pow. Antiparalysis for mind mags.