Best way to SJS hunt?

Adeum

Well im about ready to start some serious no-life-ing to get an SJS. Before i start, however, i want to be sure im doing it the best way i can.

Option #1: HuCast with v502 and 50 hit hell raygun. Should allow me to kill a good amount of GieGues in a short amount of time.

Inventory:

Hell Raygun 50 hit

Star Cuirass

-God/Arm

-God/arm

-God/arm

-God/arm

Green Ring

Agastya Mag (45 defense, 145 power, 10 dex)

Option #2: FoMar with ??? (grants, barta, rabarta??) i really dont know what spell to use. Would this setup be faster than option 1?

Inventory:

Psycho wand -or- Mercurius -or- Demonic Fork -or- Dark Bridge if i can get my hands on one ^.^, and if it allows 100% megid pierce. (depends on which spell is best against GieGue)

Frame ????

-God/mind

-God/mind

-God/mind

-God/mind

???? Shield

Mark 3 mag? (195 mind, 5 defense)

Edited by Adeum

Ill Gills, Gibbles, Del Lilies and Gi Gues have over 100EDK... They are immune to Hell, you cannot use any sort of Hell on them. (Including Megid)

The best way to hunt them is to:

Use a RAmar/l with Demon's Mechguns, then use a tech to finish.

Use a HUcast with max ATP and S-Red's, Zalure Gun.

Or other methods that are humanly possible.

For the quest, you want to be doing Phantasmal World #4 for the first two floors.

Also, it's Black Hound Cuirass, not Dark Hound Cuirass.

This is how I got 2 on Schthack and I found is really easy...maybe not the greatest but it worked for me and thats all that counts.

Ramarl Frozen Shooter And a Bringers Rifle I was also very early 100's lvl wise. And did as Zynetic suggests...first two rooms of PW4 over and over again :)

but I'll be hunting this again and this time I'll try the Ramar route if if he is to quote Zynetic " butt ugly " lol.

Edited by littlesthobo126

oh...that's what EDK means...didnt know that XD

What level would it be possible to hunt with a Ramar? After i get an SJS i do not plan on using the ramar ever again, lol - so i dont want to invest a whole lot of time into leveling it, if i dont have to.

Particular reason why s-reds is the best weapon to use on a HuCast (do i want hit?)? And what is a zalure gun? yes, im a nub >.>

S-Red's gives you level 3 Shifta with its special attack, which gives HUcast the highest ATP in the solo environment (1958 with maximum ATP).

A Zalure Gun has Level 21 Zalure. It is an S-Rank Handgun, which is a Handgun with a customisable special (though only Zalure is good on it, because you can get hit rayguns without reduction with any special you please).

For your weapon of killing, it is your choice.

Combine these two and you have very high damage.

For a RAmar, level 100 with max ATA is fine. Frozen Shooter said enemy and use Demon's Mechguns. After 3/4 activations, use Foie/Barta/Zonde to kill.

Edited by Zynetic

• 2 weeks later...