Loving It!

PatientGameplay

I want to say I am loving the Ultima Server! I used to play PSO 1&2 ALL THE TIME on gamecube and I loved it. It's just kinda hard to level up and get money/items alone.. FeelsSoloMan. Someone helped me by giving me a weapon, but i can't even use it until I'm like, level 100. I just started 2 days ago and I'm only level 10 or something. Other than that I love this game. It brings back some childhood memories, and I hope i find the motivation to keep playing! Thanks for the server:) 

P.S. Name of my rooms in game are always labeled "Gettum" in case you want to join!

• Like 1

Kindof ironic your display name is patient gameplay because thats exactly what PSO requires XD. A little bit of advice might be to name your rooms NEW PLAYER or NEED HELP. People will usually join and help how they can. Additionally in the lobby ask around for someone to carry a couple rounds of TTF. Its a boss rush and it will level you quite quickly. Good luck see you around!