How to make RoboChao into a cell mag

Adeum

Somebody generously gave me a mag cell, RoboChao, but I have no idea how to transform it into the actual mag. It says I need 2 stats over 70...so does it matter which stats I get up? I want it to be the best power mag possible, so please help me know what to do! Thanks =)

you need a mag with

2 stats more then 70

like :

70 pow

70 mind

70 dex

70 def

so when I add the cell to the mag, do the stats reset? That's my concern, is I want a mag that is almost solely focused on power...I do want some dexterity or defense, but mostly I want it to be a power-based mag...

so when I add the cell to the mag, do the stats reset? That's my concern, is I want a mag that is almost solely focused on power...I do want some dexterity or defense, but mostly I want it to be a power-based mag...

no STATS will not RESET, and if u want power only might as well do 70 def and 70 power first,then turn it into a robo chao.since u want some dexterity ,feed it something to feed dex when its a robochao thats how i do it :) then feed power all the way when u want the right dex

A 5/125/70/0 is still pretty good for any male melee based character like HUmar, HUcast or RAcast due to thier lower natural Ata. And any mag is only better due to preference. When raising you can control which photon blasts it has.