B > SJS

Jeffrey Cardoza

9 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

Didn't you learn not to spam lol, just bump an old one. Doesn't matter if you deleted them.

Well technically speaking it's not spamming if I write something different in every post, and I said this is my last one cause the other posts got drama I'm not trying to promote that

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

You've had like 6 different topics all with the same objective though. Soly even warned you not to do it.

Instigator I feel? but it doesn't matter. Isn't everybody doing the same objective? Buying and selling, I am just posting about the same item with something written different in each one. It seems stupid but you're attempting to target me and I gotta defend myself I am not spamming anymore.

26 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

You've had like 6 different topics all with the same objective though. Soly even warned you not to do it.

Also I can tell you don't like me, therefore you should just say you have a problem instead of sugar coding trying to get me in trouble lol

29 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

and lastly, I just told you I'm not trying to promote drama, which is exactly what you're going for here. I am defending myself while you're targeting me.

It's still spamming though. You've had more than enough topics to get your point across. It's not targeting you, just saying that you've had an unnecessary amount of topics all saying generally the same stuff.

2 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

look-son-a-8wmb66.jpg

633645003725135464.jpg

and this is all mudkip wanted, great instigating!!!

Honestly leaving this community once I get this SJS or someone hit my PayPal lol like less than 100 players online all day while mudkip is always online trying to act like he owns the server. and you guys can't get the hang of getting along with each other. Pathetic.

• Like 1

This is all ima say and I don't even know mudkip....its common fn sense the dude with the color changing name soly that says developer that said quit making new topics means quit doing it over a dumb sjs....developer saying don't and you do again doesn't equal smarts on your behalf. We all  know you want one. Just do yourself a favor before you loose posting or gaming privileges quit....every other day just bump your thread....Your thread if not bumped will still be on the front page for several days. 

I've learned myself the hard way in life when authority says don't you just don't do it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

This is all ima say and I don't even know mudkip....its common fn sense the dude with the color changing name soly that says developer that said quit making new topics means quit doing it over a dumb sjs....developer saying don't and you do again doesn't equal smarts on your behalf. We all  know you want one. Just do yourself a favor before you loose posting or gaming privileges quit....every other day just bump your thread....Your thread if not bumped will still be on the front page for several days. 

I've learned myself the hard way in life when authority says don't you just don't do it.

1. I know who Soly is 2. What is your point? I just said I'm quitting, but I cleaned my archive so I had to make a new.

Infact this will be my last post on the forum probably since someone who is on all day doesn't like me lol

Edited by Jeffrey Cardoza
mistake

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey Cardoza said:

1. I know who Soly is 2. What is your point? 

My point? Lol ill try to be clearer quit making new topics on this subject or someone that has a developer tag who warned you will ban your ip. 

Peers are pointing you in the right direction and policing ourselves before they end up taking everyone's privileges away like needing thread posting approval or other annoying things that can be done to everyone. If you don't wanna listen to advice and bicker with people well be my guest but I won't state my thoughts and opinion on that cause I have a small tolerance for lack of intelligence and no filter and I don't want the ban hammer for trying to help someone who can't be helped.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jeffrey Cardoza said:

1. I know who Soly is 2. What is your point? I just said I'm quitting, but I cleaned my archive so I had to make a new.

Infact this will be my last post on the forum probably since someone who is on all day doesn't like me lol

All I can say is that you dug your own grave here. And no I don't act like I own the server, I'm just simply stating the rules which have already been told to you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

All I can say is that you dug your own grave here. And no I don't act like I own the server, I'm just simply stating the rules which have already been told to you.

*stands in lobby 24/7 correcting ppl and comments on what they do*

**sits 

my bad lol

Note I haven't even been playing on here for a year and this is already what I notice..

Edited by Jeffrey Cardoza
edit
  • Like 1

Just now, Jeffrey Cardoza said:

*stands in lobby 24/7 correcting ppl and comments on what they do*

Give me logs of me doing this. I hardly ever speak to anyone unless they talk to me first or I know them well. I'll do it on the forums, yes, but in game I hardly ever talk to anyone I don't really know.