More Questions ^.^

Adeum

I am seeking answers to a few general questions...

1. What is the BASE experience rate?

2. What are rare monster appearance rates as compared to the GameCube version?

3. What would one expect to trade for a base sealed j-sword (no hit or other %s)? How much for a Jsword with hit?

4. What is the base drop rate of rares (1/10 instead of 1/20 or 1/20 instead of 1/10)?

5. Really want dark flow - what is trade value of p. gene? Also is d flow just single hit as in console version or can it combo?

6. Next best hunter weapon after Tsumikiri J Sword (in case i cant get my hands on one :\)?

7. Are these events with high xp or drop rates a fairly frequent thing?

8. I read about Ultima having a revised experience table but i cant find the post again!

Please answer ^.^

Edited by Adeum

1.x3 normal i belive

2.Well atm they have increased due to event but i dont know about normal

3.Miracles dont come very often.Expect things like PGF or other one time items. (You can always donate).

4.Every monster has a diferent drop rate. In the event its 1/10 i think for the bosses.

5.Can combo. Get one with the event when its placed or the same as the SJS.

6.Depends on best. Double cannon are ok. Excalibur isnt bad. Maybe a BKB or a Girasole its depends on what you want.

7.exp not so much (with x3 exp normal if you need them then your an idiot)the rare monster happens often.

8. I cant also

Good luck mate :P

4.Every monster has a diferent drop rate. In the event its 1/10 i think for the bosses.

Good luck mate :P

thanks for info...however what i mean with this question is what special wep drop rates are...i read about it but the admin posting it never cleared it up. are drops twice as hard to get as normal or half as hard?

how so? I want to know whether or not to even attempt getting the Sealed JSword...1/12,000 is hard enough...if it is 1/24,000, then i wont bother trying to get one...

SJS is 1/7246, Skyly, Gi Gue

I am seeking answers to a few general questions...1. What is the BASE experience rate?2. What are rare monster appearance rates as compared to the GameCube version?3. What would one expect to trade for a base sealed j-sword (no hit or other %s)? How much for a Jsword with hit?4. What is the base drop rate of rares (1/10 instead of 1/20 or 1/20 instead of 1/10)?5. Really want dark flow - what is trade value of p. gene? Also is d flow just single hit as in console version or can it combo?6. Next best hunter weapon after Tsumikiri J Sword (in case i cant get my hands on one :\)?7. Are these events with high xp or drop rates a fairly frequent thing?8. I read about Ultima having a revised experience table but i cant find the post again! Please answer ^.^

Dam A lot of questions :onion-head57:

but this give me the push to make a section in the main page with all this info, and also with cool stuff that we have in server.

1.x3 normal i belive2.Well atm they have increased due to event but i dont know about normal3.Miracles dont come very often.Expect things like PGF or other one time items. (You can always donate).4.Every monster has a diferent drop rate. In the event its 1/10 i think for the bosses.5.Can combo. Get one with the event when its placed or the same as the SJS.6.Depends on best. Double cannon are ok. Excalibur isnt bad. Maybe a BKB or a Girasole its depends on what you want.7.exp not so much (with x3 exp normal if you need them then your an idiot)the rare monster happens often.8. I cant alsoGood luck mate :P

thanks for save me some work lol.

Dam A lot of questions :onion-head57:

but this give me the push to make a section in the main page with all this info, and also with cool stuff that we have in server.

thanks for save me some work lol.

awesome, thanks =) I was going to suggest that somewhere. It's kind of hard to find some of that info, so a section explaining all that would be nice ^.^