B>Spirit Garment w/ max def/evp

Chombey

8 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

Just for your information, even a maxed Spirit Garment will make a minimum Love Heart/Sweetheart. Doesn't matter if SG is maxed or not

But I made one last night that was +6 Def and the +6 carried over... I don't have very good gear or much to offer so if I got a maxed SG and made it into a Love Heart, I'd be better off..

47 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

Just for your information, even a maxed Spirit Garment will make a minimum Love Heart/Sweetheart. Doesn't matter if SG is maxed or not

That is incorrect. It will carry over, but you need to reload the block for it to update properly. However, spirit garment has almost no variance (7dfp 5evp), so you don't really get anything out of it. A maxed love heart or sweetheart would have more than that, but it's actually impossible to make them maxed because the spirit garment doesn't go far enough. It's all moot anyway as the variance is still not enough to make any kind of practical difference. The extra DFP/EVP literally does nothing that affects your survivability or gameplay in any significant way.