psobb.exe stopped working

this is like the 6th or 7th time in 12 hours this has done this. i re-installed the game 2 times, still doing it. I have 2 games open, one for mag feeding, and keep loosing trimates and dimates on the floor, as the feeder is lvl 1, so i have to drop em for him. I have been running 2 games at once since 3 days after i started playing, sometimes 3 running, no issues, since last update this keeps happening. i know its not my PC, as im running;

Intel core 7 I7-990x extreme edition

crossfiring two radeon rx 470's (for now)

wtf one running just did it again

error.png

What options do you have selected in the launcher?
Specifically of the tabs Personalization and Mini Map

Also, enable the option Crash Dumps under General.
This will make windows create a crash dump named psobb.exe.numbers.dmp in the game folder, upload that file and send to me, it might help to find what's going on.

ok crash dumps were off, on now, here's the 2 things you asked me. 

only allowed 2mb, ill have to post under here.

apparently, i cant post another due to size limitations, and with dual monitors the files are larger... mini map i have nothing selected. I never looked in their, what do those do if seleced?

Also, i understand this game is from 1999, and dreamcast graphics suck now compared to now, but whats the best way in options to get the best graphics?

Lastly, can one use a dreamcast to connect to your server and play like eupinea?

5891eeb13c075_error1.thumb.png.97475d8d05345ef8d9e8efb3dc62fb59.png

Edited by O9B066
7 hours ago, O9B066 said:

Lastly, can one use a dreamcast to connect to your server and play like eupinea?

Ephinea only accepts BB clients so I don't know what you mean by that.

1 hour ago, O9B066 said:

another crash, this is getting annoying, that last update sucks, sorry to be a a$$ about it.

Hard to say, if you are the only one crashing, also the last update had to do with only 2 things, custom textures and the mini map, we already know you have nothing selected in the mini map tab, but what about the personalization one?

Also I asked for the file of the crash dump, not pictures, if you could be kind enough to read the reply I made and follow what I asked there I would be able to help you. You cannot upload that file here, you have to use an online file sharing system like http://wikisend.com/ or http://www.tinyupload.com/

1 hour ago, humanwolf666 said:

I cannot help you with yours as its nothing directly related to my DLL.
Try disabling/removing any custom textures if you have any, also any other special options in the launcher and see if that helps.
Maybe lowering the graphic settings.

Try this

1. Open the start menu
  2. Type "sysdm.cpl" and press enter
  3. Go to "Advanced" tab
  4. Click Settings (on the performance group)
  5. Go to "Data Execution Prevention" tab
  6. Select "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select"
  7. Click Add and search for PSOBB's executable (NOT the launcher)
  8. And Click ok to close everything