B> MAG MIND LVL200

azuranonyme76

On 1/30/2017 at 11:57 AM, JADE said:

I have a red sato i could sell you for 13 pds. 5/0/45/150 twins/ estilla/ pilla. 

Funny, someone wants a Sato, hopefully making Sato's aren't hard since that's her first mag ;v;

Edited by Mugiwara

Satos are pretty easy to make. If she needs any help let me know. Us girls need to stick together. :) Are you interested in the sato? I am also selling a chu chu mag for 16 pds 20/0/0/180 twins/ estilla/ golla if you prefer. 

2 minutes ago, JADE said:

Satos are pretty easy to make. If she needs any help let me know. Us girls need to stick together. :) Are you interested in the sato? I am also selling a chu chu mag for 16 pds 20/0/0/180 twins/ estilla/ golla if you prefer. 

Alright thanks! If you want its better to contact us on Skype, she new and she needs help with making a Sato so help is most appreciated. ;;w;;

1 minute ago, JADE said:

I don't do skype....sorry. My pc can't run it. I still use xp. :( But, I can help through here. Just let me know what she needs. 

Alrighty thanks!

1 minute ago, leezy said:

i had the best sato of all time,, 200 mind pink sato,,,,,but i change it into a chao 200mind look better for a fonney 

Aw man! That's cool, I wish I had ether one tbh haha!

you could just have one with 200 mind and when there a mag event you can change it to any mag you want and with any color,,i had no pb till the mag event now i have pb,,

chao mind mag is rare super rare

1 minute ago, leezy said:

you could just have one with 200 mind and when there a mag event you can change it to any mag you want and with any color,,i had no pb till the mag event now i have pb,,

chao mind mag is rare super rare

Yeah, the guides on how to make a Sato mag is just to much for me, I wish there was a more simpler way lmao

But there a event that lets you change your mag to anything you want it to be? Wow! I need to know more loll

Just now, JADE said:

What step are you stuck on?

Mostly starting off, same goes for Chao mags I have no clue how to start it off.

But my gf started off giving her mag antidotes. I told her to do it till 35, and then give it antis till 50 loll

I think after that you give it Dimates?

But as for me, I raised my mag with 25 25 25 25 stats and it became a rare which is bad since I failed getting my chao mag. Still disappointed to myself loll

2 minutes ago, Mugiwara said:

Yeah, the guides on how to make a Sato mag is just to much for me, I wish there was a more simpler way lmao

But there a event that lets you change your mag to anything you want it to be? Wow! I need to know more loll

yes there you must have a lvl 200 mag ,,last year there use 10 monster weapon+mag cell to change mag,10 monster weapon to change color,and 10 monster weapon to add pb

Just now, Mugiwara said:

Mostly starting off, same goes for Chao mags I have no clue how to start it off.

But my gf started off giving her mag antidotes. I told her to do it till 35, and then give it antis till 50 loll

I think after that you give it Dimates?

But as for me, I raised my mag with 25 25 25 25 stats and it became a rare which is bad since I failed getting my chao mag. Still disappointed to myself loll

Ok...at level 50, feed it antidotes/ antiparalysis depending on the mag until the dex is 45. Then feed it dimates until lv 100. Change it into sato at level 100 on a female force that is redria, whitill, blueful, or viridia. Then feed dimates for power. 

Chao mags need to be 36/36/36/36 to take the cell. Feed it star atomizers until level 10 (8 total). Then feed it trimates for 2 levels of power then trifluids for 1 level of mind until level 35. Then feed it dimates or difluids until level 50....