Mag Cells drop?

Just wondering, i've heard that mag cells only drop for holidy events, is it true? if not, where can i farm them now, difficulty/section ID etc? Im not looking for anything specific, random ones will do.

thanks.

Most of the mag cells in the game come from christmas presents and jack o' lanterns.
Dragon Scale(tellusis mag) drops from ep4 bosses on normal/hard (except for hard kondrieu - tyrell's parasol), Liberta Kit(agastya mag) is in black paper deal 2 hard, D-Photon Core(gael-gil) is Anniversary event olga flow, Ultima's engine(Ultima mag) is in Anniversary event from multiple places, Heart of Morolian(Moro) and Tablet(Geung-Si) are Christmas event Gal Gryphon, Amitie's Memo(Puyo) is Christmas event Barba Ray, Heaven Striker Coat(Striker Unit) is from yowie on a couple ids, and Rappy's Beak(Rappy) is from ep4 rappys (both sand and del) on varying ids and difficulties as well as in black paper deal 1 somewhere, and Cell of Mag 502 can be gotten in Sunset Base as a reward.

29 minutes ago, kajex said:

Self promotion... Go here for event mag drop info.  That list doesn't contain everything.  We have had additional mags in jack o lanterns and easter eggs.  

Pretty sure I listed every mag cell that has a drop, which one did I miss? Everything else drops from the christmas presents and jack o lanterns like I said (including elenor/ashura and pioneer parts, which aren't vanilla holiday rappy drops). Also, afaik Easter Eggs only have one cell and that is the elenor/ashura cell we've added to it (all the other added goodies are not mag cells).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Pretty sure I listed every mag cell that has a drop, which one did I miss? Everything else drops from the christmas presents and jack o lanterns like I said (including elenor/ashura and pioneer parts, which aren't vanilla holiday rappy drops). Also, afaik Easter Eggs only have one cell and that is the elenor/ashura cell we've added to it (all the other added goodies are not mag cells).

Whoops.  I thought I had more listed.  I could have sworn there were more in my page.

1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.

• Like 2