S>Save for later for re-purposing thanks!

Ragol99

5 hours ago, Kush said:

a non hit lindcray is worth like 5 dts right now

indeed but not a 70+ dual stats if im wrong i could buy ur extra linds with 40 40 for 5 dt each. cheers :D

@ragol88 30m 30 dark blood sword also lvl 30 techs lmk ur offer

Edited by pishion

My prices are Post-event prices adjusted already so I don't have to after event yeah but thanks:)(also they are negotiable not actual prices to boot)

I should also note I don't feel its right to make people offer so I list a starting price where it can be negotiated from feels more right somehow...on top of that I no longer do offers for other peoples items I feel they should have a starting price as many people only buy if you give them a price range or general idea of a price to work with...just trying to be fair on both ends here. 

Edited by Ragol99

1 hour ago, pishion said:

indeed but not a 70+ dual stats if im wrong i could buy ur extra linds with 40 40 for 5 dt each. cheers :D

@ragol88 30m 30 dark blood sword also lvl 30 techs lmk ur offer

I put that want list up as a trade reference mostly for people. I should probably make a note of it as well sorry for not specifying more clearly. Everything on it are items I'd entertain taking in trade deals for items on my list + DTs/PDs or vice versa the item+DTs/PDs on my end if its more valuable.  But thanks for the offer on the bloodsword, and level 30 techs I do appreciate it. we might be able to work out a trade however if your interested in some of the lindcray +DTs depending on how many/whatever for the bloodsword and techs PM me if you want to;)

53 minutes ago, Ragol99 said:

I put that want list up as a trade reference mostly for people. I should probably make a note of it as well sorry for not specifying more clearly. Everything on it are items I'd entertain taking in trade deals for items on my list + DTs/PDs or vice versa the item+DTs/PDs on my end if its more valuable.  But thanks for the offer on the bloodsword, and level 30 techs I do appreciate it. we might be able to work out a trade however if your interested in some of the lindcray +DTs depending on how many/whatever for the bloodsword and techs PM me if you want to;)

ok pm what techs are you missing im gona arrange all, prolly i got s/d/z/j prolly and some others