Constant Disconnection when in Forest 1

I need some help....

I can log in just fine, get my character online, make a room, that sort of stuff.

The problem is when I go to forest 1 and get some progress in it, it just disconnects me. Specifically saying "connection terminated".

I'm not losing any data, but I've logged in multiple times with the same issue. After about 5 minutes of gameplay, it disconnects me.

Help would be appreciated.

Guild Card: 42178754

Slot: 1

Date: 12/14/16

Time: 9:22 AM EST

I haven't gotten the error yet but it is on the bottom right of the screen, I'm working on getting a screenshot.

Edited by Ulderan200

Do you get any error on the screen? Specifically the middle of the screen (not the bottom right).
Could you take a screenshot of the error when you get it and post it here?

Also... could you go here, click on the banner that says "How to post in this sub forum" and edit your OP based on the info you read there?
I'm looking basically for the guildcard.

Ok, I have an update.

I managed to get to F2 somehow with no error whatsoever. I'm baffled. I'm assuming it's an internet problem but I'm not sure. The error is at the bottom right of the screen just as you mentioned before. but for some reason it's not giving me the error...

Yeah, the thing is, the message at the bottom right is just saying you disconnected.
If it were to be a server error, you would get a message in the middle of the screen... which would then make sort of evident what the problem is.

At this point, as you said, seems more like internet/connection problems and not a server error.

54 minutes ago, Ulderan200 said:

My latency/ping is 70 ms

download speed: 10.6 Mbps

upload speed: 1.57 mbps

and my packet loss is 0.50%

the speed its decent and the packet lost isn't too bad, but still sound like a internet issue.

on the moment that you loos connection do you have anything downloading from the net, is your computer wireless connected to your router?

im asking all this because definitely this is a problem on your end. we need more info so we can help you.

thanks.