PSO2 Videos/Tests/Pictures

Berrymilk

Hi, I just thought i'd make this as I have recently just started recording and rendering! yay! These videos are best viewed in "Theatre" mode.. the icon between the "Cog" and "fullscreen" with the exception of the CG videos.

Me

FdOl3PM.jpg

gfhLVM8.jpg

First off.. Recorded the 5th intro as it is the newest patch atm:

Spoiler

Vid #2 is the Living Universe concert performed by Miku & Luka (There are scheduled real-time concerts from time to time with irl figures and NPC's from the game alike)

Spoiler

#3 is me just testing and messing around.. trying to find decent quality for Youtubes rather lackluster uploading method.

Spoiler

Sonikkuuuuu~

Spoiler

Quna Concert with both songs.

Spoiler

Time Attack Battle Royale!

Spoiler

Arks Dance Festival! 

Spoiler

Kuna Concert Owarinaki Monogatari

Spoiler

Kuna Concert Our Fighting.Ver Miyabi

Spoiler

Edited by Berrymilk
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Soly said:

Makes me want to play again but then I think how big ass the game is.

Are Austere weapons still the strongest in the game?

Yes and no.. new weapons just came out!! Also another ultimate field.

Yep and don't use it :P
How is the tweaker patch? is it still (sort of) good?

Was gonna dig for some of my pics but google is derping (hangouts is sort of down and photos seems to be too) so it'll have to wait.

one of my friends use it as I don't. They said it works very well.

I rather not have such a large combination of JP/NA all over the place.. the translations would throw me off if they were in english.

Edited by Berrymilk

1 hour ago, Soly said:

Makes me want to play again but then I think how big ass the game is.

Come back and halp me get Kuron stones Solybum XD  jk  I had to quit going for those a long time ago... anyways since you've been away there has been a ton of different 13* weapons that you can get , some of which are from the NPCs that have been in rotation in the shopping area and others from the collection sheets. I got the newest 13* rifle , Raygun Barrel just a couple of days ago from Zeta Guranz drop in Trick or Treat and it has a very interesting potential. (feel it would go nicely with BR/GU or RA)

Nice recordings , Berrymilk. I wish I could record PSO2 thingies and actually have 60 FPS but I have a potato and drop frames just by being in a populated area. Curious , what ship do you play on?

6 minutes ago, Grimoire Greys said:

Hide contents

Come back and halp me get Kuron stones Solybum XD  jk  I had to quit going for those a long time ago... anyways since you've been away there has been a ton of different 13* weapons that you can get , some of which are from the NPCs that have been in rotation in the shopping area and others from the collection sheets. I got the newest 13* rifle , Raygun Barrel just a couple of days ago from Zeta Guranz drop in Trick or Treat and it has a very interesting potential. (feel it would go nicely with BR/GU or RA)

Nice recordings , Berrymilk. I wish I could record PSO2 thingies and actually have 60 FPS but I have a potato and drop frames just by being in a populated area. Curious , what ship do you play on?

Ship 1,2,3. Lately only 2 as have friends who came back to game and new ones that just started!

3 minutes ago, Berrymilk said:

Ship 1,2,3. Lately only 2 as have friends who came back to game and new ones that just started!

Ah , it seems that a lot of people have started to come back to the game lately. I am on Ship 2 as well (been there since I first started along with my boyfriend). Feel like I might have seen you around at some point , your character looks familiar. X3

5 minutes ago, Grimoire Greys said:

Ah , it seems that a lot of people have started to come back to the game lately. I am on Ship 2 as well (been there since I first started along with my boyfriend). Feel like I might have seen you around at some point , your character looks familiar. X3

What is your character name in game?

6 minutes ago, Berrymilk said:

What is your character name in game?

The one i'm on the most these days is 緑凜 , some others I have are CRφちち † ヲヨAЯ , 春夜 and エメラルド・ハーモ二クス.

Edited by Grimoire Greys