Updated PSO exe 1.2.5.13 Patched for Teth servers.

Lee

Gameguard Patched
Multi-Client Patched
Ime for XP, Vista and 7 in 1 exe patched. (No need for 2 exe's anymore).
Soda modifications tethella blowfish startup and default table patched.
DNS is set to local host 127.0.0.1
Version string patched to TethVer12513
Patched user name and password to 16 chars

To use this exe you must recompile your logon server so the following line in login_server.c

*const char *PSO_CLIENT_VER_STRING = "TethVer12510";

says

*const char *PSO_CLIENT_VER_STRING = "TethVer12513";

Larva for going and getting the exe.
Schthack for his ime patch.
Laura for testing vista.
cat fgt for testing 7.

I don't know what fixes sega made to this but someting about windows 7 blah blah blah

You're welcome tongue.gif

Posting this where ever someone may see it since sodafgt took his forum down in a pissy rage.

download link *link updated*
http://www.mediafire.com/?g4wbth5brdr1b88

larva will probably be using a modifed exe on ultima soon based on this exe. Edited by Larva
  • Like 2

Schthack is one of god's creations lol, credit to both.

and lol again considering im agnostic xD

larvas gonna go nuts when he see this anyway, done all his work virtually for him bar put the ultima key in. Even fixed his multiple exe issues.

larvas gonna go nuts when he see this anyway, done all his work virtually for him bar put the ultima key in. Even fixed his multiple exe issues.

:onion-head12: :onion-head12: yeah in indeed xD thanks again my friend .. lol i just got home editing the first exe you send me , changing ips, key , pulling the hair with the string lol... and i see this lol.. LOL this would be more eeasy lol.

thanks again.

a minor problem here. lol

there's a problems with the nre exe.. it cuts the account names to eight characters. so any account with a name bigger then 8 characters cant login.

a minor problem here. lol

there's a problems with the nre exe.. it cuts the account names to eight characters. so any account with a name bigger then 8 characters cant login.

yay for retards who use long account names. I'll fix it, shouldn't have been trying to use it yet anyway larva -_-

Fixed for general download, link updated and larva how about you wait till i patch the new stats back this time for you lol.

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 1

yay for retards who use long account names. I'll fix it, shouldn't have been trying to use it yet anyway larva -_-

Fixed for general download, link updated and larva how about you wait till i patch the new stats back this time for you lol.

a ok then.. ill wait until the new stats are ready lol . XD thanks again lol. mean time we are back to Ultima vr 0.01 xD

a ok then.. ill wait until the new stats are ready lol . XD thanks again lol. mean time we are back to Ultima vr 0.01 xD

i can actually get them online bypassing ultimas patch server with mine, they just have to use the exe dj posted.

• Like 1

wait, how would I recompile? Is this the server that basically makes the game playable offline? thanks

this server is tethealla project. sodaboy project and you need the source to compile. and you wont find it here

at least not until soda decide what to do.

ok, thanks anyway though, do you know where i might find the offline server? mainly because im at school most of the time and their 56k doesnt do the trick. ive been succesful at making a portable of blue burst, but it has nowhere to go. but thanks anyways.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...