Lost Items

Guild Card # : 42159666

Account : iPolyr

Character : PolyR

Date : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 ~ 3:45PM CST

Situation : I was placing items into my common bank... disconnected. Relog to discover i'm missing some items, most noticeably my Tellusis mag and my Excalibur saber. I may be missing other items, but those two I care for.  I checked other char's banks and rechecked common... the items are simply gone. I don't know if I was placing them into the bank too quickly, or what... but now I don't have those two key items, anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by ipolyr

Same thing just happened to me. I was doing a quest in EP 4 one of the Ultima quests. Got disconnected and lost 3 god/power, a heavenly/battle, my double saber and dragon slayer. I know those aren't worth much but I am new to the server so I don't have much already Lol. Please help :(

Thanks for getting back to me. I found the excal, I guess the only thing I lost is the Tellusis mag. I never obtained that mag- I built it from the ground up last year after receiving  excalibur and realizing the benefits of the mag.  Traded for dragon scale, built up kama... etc.

Do I have any options?

Well... if I were able to at least confirm the existance of the mag in your account.
I'll go back one more backup and check.. I might haveselected a backup later than the time you lost the stuff (because most of the randomly lost items were lost today).