Price Check> a few things?

2blivion

can i get a price value for these items please?

-v101

-god/power

-god/mind

-heavenly/bpower

-heavenly/battle

-heavenly/mind

-mind mag (lv 200)

-power mag (lv 200)

Just now, Fyrewolf5 said:

v101 - handful of pds, 5-7 or so
god/power - free
god/mind - free
h/power - free
h/battle - free
h/mind - free-1pd
mags - 10-20pd depending on type/stats/etc

Thank you so much! Where can i go to get the free units?

i can go hunt a few for you after happy hour, they are basically just really easy drops, often 31% from dorphon eclair, which you can get 1 guaranteed one early in ma4dmd. h/battle vhard clair yellow 1/3, h/power vhard eclair oran 1/3, h/ability vhard eclair bluefull 1/3, god mind purple nal lily ep1 vhard 7/8, h/mind vhard pazuzu  bluefull 1/3 and vhard del rappy whitill 1/8 and ult del rappy skyly/redria 1/8, god/power ultimate viridia mil lily 1/2 and ultimate skyly ep2 hildetorr 1/2, and viridia vhard pouilly slime 7/8, basically all easy things to get.

4 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

i can go hunt a few for you after happy hour, they are basically just really easy drops, often 31% from dorphon eclair, which you can get 1 guaranteed one early in ma4dmd. h/battle vhard clair yellow 1/3, h/power vhard eclair oran 1/3, h/ability vhard eclair bluefull 1/3, god mind purple nal lily ep1 vhard 7/8, h/mind vhard pazuzu  bluefull 1/3 and vhard del rappy whitill 1/8 and ult del rappy skyly/redria 1/8, god/power ultimate viridia mil lily 1/2 and ultimate skyly ep2 hildetorr 1/2, and viridia vhard pouilly slime 7/8, basically all easy things to get.

That would be amazing! When do you wanna meet up? Or would you prefer to just message me?