Making Hucast's Centurion/Arms mag

TripleR

So just re-figured out how to do this one tonight. Really pretty simple actually, take a level 0 mag with a hunter, feed monomates to level 10, then dimates until you are close to hitting 4 defence. At this point you switch to antidotes until you hit level 35. You should end up with 13 and a half bar of dex. Now take defence down using antidotes, and power and def up using dimates. Be sure to not hit 16 dex or 4 def, so use as few antidotes as possible because it takes a lot of dimates to bring defence up and there is no way to bring dex down to use more antidotes if you are going over. For hitting level 50 and getting twins I use a bluful ranger, but I am sure there are others if anyone wanted to add these in. I am not going to bother as that kind of thing can be found on pso-world.com where you should be looking at anyway if you want to raise mags right. Feed only dimates, or what I do is 1 of each mate every feed, and should also be at 120 sync and 200 IQ at level 200.

You should end up with 3/182/15/0,  farlla, golla, and twins, and it's pretty fast to make. 

Edit: This is not 100% garunteed to work, because of the way this server emulates mag feeding, and because of how close this mag is to gaining stat points these will sometimes fail.

Edited by TripleR
Way too tired when I wrote this
  • Like 7