Can't launch the game (psobb.exe missing)

If I did something wrong when putting this up I am very sorry, but I'm getting kind of desperate about this.

I downloaded the latest launcher but I can't open the game. I'm using Windows 10, but I don't think it matters because it's a problem on the installation. Psobb.exe is not in the game files and I can't get it to appear. I installed with the antivirus off but that didn't help. I re-downloaded the installer (no antivirus either) but it didn't fix the problem. I haven't been able to find anything anywhere about this problem which is really confusing. The updater doesn't seem to be working either, it stops checking when it reaches Ultima psoBB/data/ogg/custom. I'll post captures of both errors if it's any help.

Here's my translation of the message if it's necessary (I have the game set to english but the PC is in spanish so I guess that's why):

Error: Access denied to the access route C:\Program Files\Ultima PSOBB\data\.ogg\custom'.

I gave the game all the permissions possibly necessary so I don't understand why it keeps happening.

2016-07-20.png

2016-07-20 (3).png

If you activated the antivirus after the installation, it might have still quarantined the file.
The launcher not being able to access the custom ogg folder seems like permission issues, did you run the launcher as admin?

''The launcher not being able to access the custom ogg folder seems like permission issues, did you run the launcher as admin?''
''did you run the launcher as admin?''

''run the launcher as admin''

Oh boy don't I feel STUPID right now. Ran as admin and all my life problems were solved. PSOBB is back in place and the update is going as normal. I'm sorry for wasting you time with this absurdly easy to fix problem, but still, thank you SO MUCH. I can't wait to play this again.

Edited by David Gómez
Felt the need to specify somehow