Random disconnect from the server sometimes?

This issue doesn't happen too much, but when I'm playing sometimes the game will say there's no connection to the server, and forces me to the title screen.  I don't know why it happens, because the connection was fine before the disconnect, and I'm able to jump back into the server RIGHT AFTER I was disconnected.. so what's up with that?  Let me tell you, there's nothing more frustrating then spending a hour and a half doing a solo hard mode run, and being rooms away from the boss, only to disconnect and lose all of your progress.  I've lost three full hard mode runs in total with this issue, two being disconnects while playing normally, and one when I was making a trip back to the shop to sell everything RIGHT BEFORE THE BOSS.  If anyone has a recommendation on some way to fix this, please let me know. I basically can't do hard mode at all on solo mode, because I'm so afraid I'll disconnect again.

I have never had this issue, but I've heard that changing blocks frequently helps.  Not sure that will help since it sounds like your spending quite some time in a single room, but it's worth a try.

It just happened to me again!  I'm trying to solo hard mode run the caves right now, and I got all the way to the boss, and it disconnects again!  :angry:  I always choose block 3, so it might just be that.  I'll try choosing block 1 or 2 this time, and hope for better results.

Sometimes this happens, but is not common as you describe it.
I'd advise to check if you have any program running in the background that can eat your bandwidth like skype.

Someone suggested they have seen more dc's with the new individual drop style system than before it.
If you are using it, could you try a few runs with the old system? also which system do you use right now?