Cross skinning weapons ?

solo guy

When i logged in I couldnt see lindcray, 100 souls, or SoV. I redid the ItemTextureEpX.afs, but those three are still invisible. DF skin works fine though. Any tips? xD

I used to be able to delete the itemtextureEp4.afs and rename the .pat, but now my folder doesnt have the ItemTextureEp4.pat for some reason. hope i dont have to download the whole game again

You shouldn't have to download the whole game again, after all this new patch isn't in the installer yet.

If you disable custom skins, can you see the skins of those items?

• Like 1

Hmmm it's a lot easier the way cyane told me to do it , are you cross skinning models or textures? I currently use the epx texture soly made and the new model epX. Are you using afs manager? With new system you apply skins to weapons as normal but make sure you rename to the texture epx file then after that just pick that one to apply afs skin patches to and just remember to select custom textures in the launcher menu , I'm currently running an arrest needle with the yas 7k texture and model , Excalibur with the yunchang texture and model(looks awesome) mech gun series with yas2k texture and model and my favourite rainbow baton using the lavis skin for sof and model. All this and the game remains stable and no crashes : )

Ok.. so the problem is the custom file you are creating.

Did you grab the new ItemTextureEp4.afs (the one the game patches) as base for your new custom textures?

The texture offsets changed a bit, you can find the values here

I could try to make the file for you, if you want.