Quest is broken? (Gran Squall Main Story)

Good afternoon fellow Hunters!

Guildcard: N/A

Character 4: 4 (But doesnt matter hehe)

Date/Time: 04/18/2016 2:00pm EST

Description: When attempting to proceed in the quest "Gran Squall" (Main Story) the game goes black and crashes when trying to take the Telepad in Forest 1 that takes you to Forest 2. Also the other Hunters in Forest 1 are invisible (but you can still target them with your cursor and talk to them). I've rebooted the quest multiple times in attemps to recreate this and it happens every time. Finally, there seems to be an issue when you cast Ryuker and try to go back to town as well.

Comments: This is the only quest I've had this problem with at all today; I've been streaming for about 3 hours today on Twitch so, I technically have video proof of what happened if anyone wants to review it, I can provide the link/info of the stream.

Hope this helps, really looking forward to continuing the quest line soon ^_^

Sorry for the trouble.

This has been fixed, restart your game to get the latest update.

Let me know when you get it working so I can close the topic.

Edited by Soly
  • Quest has been fixed
  • All NPC Hunters in Forest areas are visible
  • Telepad to Forest 2 works properly
  • Telepiping back to town successful
  • Quest completed.

Thank you for resolving this Soly, fantastic job as I expected of this wonderful community :)

Edited by WillThatsWho
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Alexander Wright said:

I am actually having the same problem you seemed to have in April. None of the hunter's are visible except for Bernie and the game crashes when I try to use the teleport for forest 2... Not sure what to do... I have tried several times.

I removed the file from the patch server since it was for a long time. (The file is not supposed to be patched since it's included in the installer).
I added it for a few days/weeks again.

Run the launcher and it should fix it.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...